The #1 Seed AFC Champion 14-2 Jacksonville Jaguars

Vs

The #1 Seed NFC Champion 12-4 Seattle Seahawks

Seattle is clearly our nemesis

In 2016, the Seahawks defeated the Jaguars in the Super Bowl

In 2019, the Jaguars defeated the Green Bay Packers to win
In 2020, the Jaguars defeated the Seattle Seahawks to repeat as Bowl winners
In 2021 the Seattle Seahawks defeated the Buffalo Bills to win their next Bowl

Each of the last three winners is the Seahawks, Jaguars, Jaguars, and then they beat us in 2016.

That’s some history there.

Okay, I massage my roster. I have RT Owen Ofodile out with a concussion and DE Willis is out with a torn ankle ligament for 13 weeks.

Both head to IR.

I sign RT Travis Palmer and RDT Jackie Thompson

I activate Rhodes and keep Palmer out there benching Thompson.

We are favored by 6. They have only one major injury all season long, DE Ken Johnstone, 50/50 guy, and no probables, or questionable or anybody on IR nothing. Smooth injury sailing. DORKS!

After some early exchanges, a 5 yard pass from Bortles to RB Moronkola is a score with 8:40 in the 1st quarter

Seattle drives and scores, with ex-Jaguar Justin Blackmon catching a 14 yard pass and scoring with 4:38.

The Seahawks pick off Blake and then Parker Johnson scores on a 5 yard pass with 00:45 left in the 1st and it’s 14-7

But no worries Jaguar fans. On the 2nd play of the next drive Bortles nails Wild for a 69 yard play and scores with 00:07 in the quarter, and it’s 14-14 after one!

The Seahawks have a long, clock grinding drive and score with a 2 yard pass to Sebastian Ratcliff with 8:22 in the 2nd half and its 21-14 Seahawks.

The Jags are stopped and then the Seahawks stopped. The Jags get it back, and kick a FG inside the 2 minute mark at 1:52 and its 21-17 at the half

A few slow drives open, and then Bortles hits Joshua Wild for a 2 yards with 9:05 to go in the 3rd. 24-21 Jags.

Settle answers after a long drive and Parker Johnson rushes for 3 yards and scores with 3:07 left. 28-24.

Then Bortles tosses a 2nd pick, and the Seahawks score as the 4th open with a run by their QB for 18 yards. 34-24.

A few exchanges of control ensue, and a drive by the Jaguars is capped off by A FB 5 run by Robbie Wheatley with 3:44 left. But a pass for the 2 point conversation fails 34-30.

Seattle scores quickly with a 1 yard plunge by their backup RB at the 1:41 mark. And that’s the last score of the day. The Jags lost 42-30

But not a bad game

Bortles – 26 of 52 for 387 and 3:2.
Wild – 5 for 168 and 2
RB Harry Moronkola 7 grabs for 65 and a score
RB Whealtey with a RB rush.

We had 0 picks and 0 forced fumbles. They had 3 forced fumbles, one of which was lost, and then two picks. They were ballhawks.

Only sac kof ours was DE Velazquez. They had 6 sacks.

Silly Seattle!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote