View Single Post
Old 07-17-2014, 01:33 AM   #57
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Tue May 27, 2014
Our Reserves played a friendly at Ulsan HMD Reserves, winning 1-0. Trialist Kim Hyo-Ki assisted on Kim Kang-Hyun's goal at 69'.

Reserve MC Lee Bo-Hwi will miss 3-4 weeks with a pulled hamstring suffered during the match. He had only recently returned from an ankle injury that kept him out for 5 weeks.

------------

Sat May 31, 2014
A World Cup warmup match saw Italy score at 90'+3' to claim a 3-2 friendly win over South Korea at Renato Dall'Ara.

Sun June 1, 2014
The transfer of Lee Jung-Youl to Zwolle is completed for a fee of $21,000.

The board is currently satisfied with my coaching of the team. The addition of Kim Seong-Min is a high point for the fans. The low point, believe it or not, is that we've kept DL Park Sun-Joo with the club on loan. (Umm, people, we're paying $0 for him. Hush)

Interestingly I expected to get about 70% of the sale fee returned to me as a transfer budget but instead I've got over $80k available. All I can figure (and the numbers are close to matching up) is that the board has authorized the funds that will come in next month when our other pending sale is complete.