View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 03:17 PM   #197
PilotMan
Head Coach

wade you're way off base on the selection stuff, imo. Now we haven't had cable at all in almost 9 years so there wasn't a lot of competition before, but have had netflix for almost 2 years now and hulu+ since it started, we as a family aren't even close to running out of things to watch. I guess it's what you expect. I mean, if you expect to get first run movies and all the seasons of all current tv episodes on premium cable and network tv, you might need to lower your expectations a little. I think that's all fine to work for, but that's not even in the realm of possible for anyone without a dish and DVR right now.

I have mixed feelings about the hike. On one hand it sucks that it's so close on the heels of the last hike, on the other hand, I'm with molson, we get way more value out than we pay, and third, as a shareholder, it's certainly positive for the stock price.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote