View Single Post
Old 11-05-2019, 07:26 AM   #1189
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Bailey College Update - Rhodes College

Rhodes College was a very interesting place. The campus is fully fenced in, with security guards at the entrances, which is comforting in some ways and bit unnerving in others. The buildings have an old style feel and all the buildings are made of a beautiful sand colored stone. When you walk on campus there is a feeling of stepping back in time a bit. Bailey talked about all that they did on the visit, but I can best sum up her experience by quoting one thing she said..."This was definitely more my speed."

Mostly, I believe this was because the team was much more accommodating, the coach was very interested to have her on campus, and during the visit they went to downtown Memphis. They were unable to get to Beale Street because ESPN Game Day had the area closed down, but even without going there, she enjoyed the area and activities available to them. Plus she enjoys country music, so that aspect is present as well.

I asked how this compared to Roanoke, and she said she wasn't sure...but my belief is - if she swims in college, it's going to be here.

Last edited by Breeze : 11-05-2019 at 07:27 AM.
Breeze is offline   Reply With Quote