View Single Post
Old 12-20-2005, 09:04 PM   #334
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana
I know this is to be expected from me at some point, but I think we need to really look at all the talking dubb did yesterday, and specifically, what he was saying. he had several posts talking about what a wolf would do, and what a wolf wouldnt do. That can be interpreted in two ways....

1. he was trying to educate the newer players in the game

2. he was trying to hide himself by seeming to educate the newer players in the game, when in fact, he is a wolf himself.

seems to me that it would be a great strategy for a wolf to come out to all the new guys in this game as a mentor type, insuring that they would never think that he was a wolf and never vote to lynch him, and if a vote did swing towards him, he could just say "look at all the help i was giving you all game".

this theory also explains why king got whacked last night, as he is usually very good at picking up on people and very active in posting.

this is just a theory, but it makes more sense than anything else i can make of yesterday.

VOTE DUBB

Quote:
dola, the more i look at things, the more and more confident i become that dubb is a wolf

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnDvls
I thought the same about Dubb. Then I looked at the fact he had gotten 3 votes yesterday. The wolves had to know he was gaining some suspiction to get 3 votes on day one so they might have layed off him hoping that we'd lynch another villager. I could be swayed towards dubb, but my gut feeling is that he might be a pawn for the wolves right now.
i thought about this as well, but then i saw something i thought was equally telling...i voted for st cronin on day one for no reason other than he voted for me for no reason in the last game we played. everyone that had voted before or immediately after me picked someone else (either by choice or accident) until Dubb, he was the first one to vote for Cronin after me, which essentially started the bandwagon.

In my mind that clears dubb, and prob. sundvls too...this was before saldana had heat on himself, so he wolves wouldnt be worried about associating with him yet.
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote