View Single Post
Old 08-07-2008, 07:05 PM   #1026
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Okay folks, I'm putting almost everything out there.

On Night One I ran into a fellow player who claimed to have scanned me and found me good. We pm'd each other and that player told me that they were teh seer, their name, and class and abilities.

I will not, as of now, tell you who that person was. Perhaps they really are teh seer, and I want to protect them.

Tyrith claims to be teh seer. We have several notes:

Perhaps we have two seers. Tyrith claims to be an Oracle. The person who claimed to have been a seer also claimed to be an oracle. That's good for Tyrith.

Perhaps that person was a seer, and Tyrith is lying. The wolves might know the names of various roles, or have found out through some game mechaincs. Somes games have included a rule where they knew the roles aheadof time (in that case, they knew which gods where in the game). Its a rare mechanic, but it does exist.

Perhaps Tyrith is telling the truth and this other person lied to me. There was no kill on Night One, so I tend to beleive that the wolfes would choose to kill someone they were adjacent to rather than make up a story about being an oracle.

Perhaps both are wolves, and they created the oracle story to use between them.

Of the four, I am leaning towards the first, except for one thing.

The other person claimed to have a second Action which is NOTHING like the second action Tyrith just claimed.

The other person claimed to only be able to scan people they run into, not anyone, as Tyrith just suggested.

So, it is possible that we have two seers and both have scanning abilities but they are different? Sure it is, no question. In fact, if I had two seers, I;d want to make sure they do not duplicate each other exactly. However, I wanted to toss this info out there for you, so that you are up to speed.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote