View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 03:33 AM   #169
Radii
Head Coach

Our backup GK Lewis Martin will be going out on loan once again at the start of this season. I can recall him if I want. He'll be playing for Lewes in the BS South.

-- July 3rd: I sign 3 new scouts to replace the 3 that wanted too much money to come back for another season. I also fire my physio who was really a BSS level physio making $40/wk and totally sucked. I'll have a new one soon.

--My first round of loan offers all go nowhere. Apparently top Premier League reserves are not yet ready for loans to Woking.

-- I make my second round of loan offers, including an oldie but goodie in DL Jordan Clarke, a guy who posted 7.1+ ratings in the BS Premier for me.

Woking loan Jesus

So I'm having troubles getting a full compliment of loaners in but holy crap when I do get someone, yeah, I'm gonna try to not go with these jokes all season. At least he's not a goalkeeper, otherwise I'd probably make 20 "Jesus Saves" references per match.

18 year old AML with just the one name "Jesus" (accent over the u) is an Arsenal reserve valued at $700,000. He's the first player willing to come to Woking for a full season.

Jesus is a reasonably good athlete, 11 pace/11 accel, all other ratings in the 10-12 range. Determined and a good decision maker, his best technical abilities are dribbling (16) and crossing (13). Those are certainly things I like to see out of a winger.

The rest of my current loaner efforts are to find an AMR and a defender or two.

July 11th - My second loaner acceptance comes in, and its for another young AML. I could take that and have Sam Sloma focus on defense/central midfield this year. I delay for a week though as I have other outstanding offers.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote