View Single Post
Old 10-23-2020, 03:31 PM   #5081
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlingice View Post
I'm sure they've been dreaming up these scenarios for months. And it'll be some stupid shiny bauble that hangs people up: "the mailman who picked them all up is a Democrat" or "We have some grainy video of something potentially untoward going on". And all the reporting will be about the mailman or the poll worker rather than the substance or the impact. Because who cares that we're about to overturn an election when we can find out that some guy smoked pot 25 years ago.

SI

I'll start by saying I don't think this will happen.

But, what if the plan is to sew as much chaos as possible, including violence from the Proud Boys and similar militia groups. At some point, Barr and state legislatures step in and say the vote counts have to be paused because of the danger to poll workers. At that point court decisions start coming in saying that counts of some votes are invalid. GOP state legislatures in PA, MI, WI vote to follow the Constitution and choose a slate of delegates.

Trump "wins."