View Single Post
Old 06-26-2008, 10:55 AM   #386
Anthony
Banned

i think this is the best version of OOTP, hands down. the amount you can customize is daunting and extensive. not required, but its there if you want it, which is all i ask. it really gives you the tools to play the game the way you want to.

i'm not sure how hard the trading is though, right now i have it set to "very difficult" and have the AI favoring prospects, but i do seem to be able to move players that should be sort of unmoveable (42 year old Moises Alou should not be able to be the centerpiece of a deal where i aquire a 5 star 33 OF, i threw in other things such as prospects, but Alou should be somewhat untradeable).

for some reason almost all the 5 star rated players - no matter how old - are asking for deals worth $18million+. and the star ratings for each player seems to change like all the time, do i have it on a certain setting that constantly adjusts the stars based on current performance? and why is it that i have a lot of guys who are rated 5 stars? like how is Alou such a beast in my game, and still rated 5 stars at the age of 42 (and asking for $19million a year as a free agent)?
Anthony is offline   Reply With Quote