View Single Post
Old 01-11-2016, 04:21 PM   #1
Suicane75
Coordinator

Legends Wrestling Federation

This is going to be sort of a hybrid dynasty. I'm using a program called AWE, it's a wrestling simulator that's pretty much just an updated, freeware version of the old TNM.
It doesn't do much more than TNM did in that it sims the matches you've booked and that's pretty much it. There are some other features that I'm not going to mess around with too much at the start as I'd like to keep it as simple as possible.

What I'll be doing is booking the matches, taking the results and using creative writing to sort of build and advance things. I will be editing and adjusting the wrestler files based on what I want to get out of it but I wont actually be pre determining the outcomes.

So this is more or less and combination exercise of getting what I can out of the simulator and doing my best to shape the world around it, sort of a real/fake hybrid type thing. There is no winning or losing, just enjoyment in the process, so read along if you like, leave feedback if you wish, and enjoy if you can.

The schedule is currently set up so that we have a monthly PPV on the first Sunday of every month and A single TV show every Saturday night on ESPN. The last TV show before a PPV is simply a recap, promo heavy hard sell show for the following days PPV.

Last edited by Suicane75 : 01-11-2016 at 04:36 PM.
Suicane75 is offline   Reply With Quote