View Single Post
Old 04-03-2015, 05:31 AM   #765
cheekimonk
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaimes View Post
Why on earth did it take you so long to admit you stole from me?

I assumed you knew. Nothing in the mechanics or in the PM I received told me you didn't (although, in retrospect, it does make sense that the Aiel could pull that off without the target knowing). Never announce more information than you need to for strategy purposes. I wouldn't even announce I had the Ter'Angreal if my passing it tonight wasn't likely the only chance to get it right...if it helps us at all. If the target of my yoink wanted to come public, they would do so. Hell, I could even deny their claim. You did in saying that you still had a Ter'Angreal. Saying you had one made my speech, and soliciting the village's help, unnecessary so it occurred to me that you might not know. Then came the whole bit about "These items (plural)..." which would also make what I did unnecessary. Once you confirmed it was a female Ter'Angreal, I came back around to the conclusion that you didn't know, but I still had to make sure the village knows there is only 1 revealed and I need counsel on what to do with it.
cheekimonk is offline   Reply With Quote