View Single Post
Old 04-03-2015, 10:20 AM   #776
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekimonk View Post
3 of the 5 Aes Sedai are dead. At least 1 of the remaining 2 is likely Black Ajah. The mechanics state that there is "...There is exactly 1 Forsaken in the game, and a number of Black Ajah and Darkfriends..." so could both remaining Aes Sedai be Black Ajah?

We know of 3 Aiel who are all alive and have all used their one-time ability to pilfer an item (1 unsuccessful - Coffee Warlord; other 2 are cheekimonk and Vaimes).

We know of 2 Tear who are both dead (Chief Rum, fontisian) with Chief Rum being the Warder and font being a Tinker.

We know of Illian (Grover) who was a male channeler and possible Dragon Reborn or false Dragon (I think the phrase "possibly the Dragon Reborn" in his obit and Grover himself saying he could be the Dragon Reborn is significant...male channelers grow insane and all false Dragons and the actual Dragon have been male channelers in the past).

Don't see any reason not to share my faction at this point. Like Grover I'm Illian but not a channeler, I have no special abilities except for being able to search one player per night for the Horn.

So far I've checked Britrock, Narcizo and Vaimes on N1, 2 and 3 with no success.