View Single Post
Old 05-17-2006, 03:18 PM   #375
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anxiety
I would have objected to that as well, so that's not a good analogy.

-Anxiety

So then answer one question for me. How in the hell do you analyse games you play in if you don't try to tie a person to their role or care what their role is once their room is revealed? I take it you don't care about the bodyguard, don't try to guess who the seer is and as a result don't care about nabbing the bad guys? Seriously man, I had seen the role before and tied it to the french thing and if you wanna vote someone look up blades posts for the last couple days I believe he says something about it b/f I even mention it, how did he know about it if alot of people weren't in on the convo?

Quote:
Mckerney was not the seer...if im not mistaken, he was a villager but won only if certain other players died...lathum should be one of those players...

Get over it, it's not like I'm posting a PM or anything like that and its not my fault an idea that I was apart of discussing several months ago ended up in this game. I can't be expected to hold role information to myself if I can place someone to a role. I actually try to place people to their roles and do some good instead of "punishing" people for trying to help/clear people.

BTW anyone got a feeling Saldana may have been a seer type to already have 3 people on his trust list. If so I think he either scanned Anxiety or Lathum, whats everyone else think?
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote