View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008, 10:06 AM   #251
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
Alan - you can jump off the DT bandwagon - hoops didn't pick me. whether that's b/c poli picked me first or what i dunno, but i'm squarely on the village side.

as for your reveal - well you can't be the seer/fake seer i don't think -- you can't be a mason (penalty of death), could you be bodyguard maybe. could you be hunter...strong possibility

the whole fake-seer thing always bugs me, so i'm wondering if there's not more of a way to...control that and mitigate that

Well, I didn't mention anything to the seers as I didn't want to tell them how to play the game.. But I assume if one wanted to know if they were the seer or fake seer, their best option would be to try to get an early scan in on someone they knew would be dead. They probably should ask Cronin what the action order is for this game since there is a 24 hour clock.. if they attempt to scan a lynch victim, does their scan get off before the lynch? (ie: would they get their results back before the guy dies or not?)

I don't mind if they both want to scan me.. I plan on revealing though at deadline and will either be dead or have no one contend my reveal though.. so if they want to both scan me and see if they can use that to figure out if they are the fake seer or not, they are more than welcome to as well.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote