View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008, 10:16 AM   #258
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mccollins View Post
Looking through the roles, I think the Duke (with a slight possibility of a hunter) is the only thing Alan could reveal with on day 1 and not be a bad play for the village. The bodyguard is the only way to keep the Seer, Spy, or Philosopher alive and the wolves would be gunning for any of those roles as it is.

I know speculating is fun, and you are more than welcome to do so.. but I promise I'll reveal at deadline either through death revealing my role or me saying so.

Currently trying to decide who to vote for today though. I was leaning towards Barkeep initially for what I felt was trying to mislead everyone a bit on a very critical way we look at how people might have been drafted which I knew to be false (thus the main reason I went ahead and decided to reveal). Now based on Cronin's comments I can assume barkeep's forcing my hand there was perhaps unintentional and he was trying to be as helpful as possible.

I agree with Lathum that DT's response so far to a few things seems to be a bit off to me.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote