View Single Post
Old 09-26-2020, 07:44 PM   #48
Flasch186
Coordinator

Aiden is struggling to adjust to the A team imo, most evidentally today. He is tentative at the plate and nervous a lot. Luckily today he hit a bomb double but his lack of taking practice seriously and lack of being 'focused during practice and lessons' I think is coming home to roost. I've tried not to be a taskmaster and allow him to 'goof around' but so much conversation during practice and lessons wherein I let him 'express himself' by asking questions and joking around with coaches and using imagination (ie. while he's pitching in bullpen he's saying, "there's 2 out, 2 tunners on...") instead of focusing and being dialed in. This is leading me to believe that while he's on the mound today in a rec game (failure) and today during A games (striking out 3/4 times swinging and hitting one bomb double) he's not talking to himself and getting himself in the right frame of mind. I hope he straightenes it out because spring tryouts are in November and if he doesn't get on plane he'll be back on the B team (which isn't so bad but no one likes regression).

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL

Last edited by Flasch186 : 09-26-2020 at 07:46 PM.
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote