View Single Post
Old 08-07-2019, 08:39 PM   #10
law90026
College Benchwarmer

Year 463 Week 41

Many weeks have passed because I was travelling for work and couldn't update! Here goes.

Elias Losana
Elias is now the world #281. I suspect next year will be the start of what I find to be the most challenging stage of the game, the Challengers (see what I did there?). Expect many early knock-outs but I'm getting ahead of myself.

Over the past 35 weeks, Elias has played in 7 clay FTs and he won 5 of them, was 2nd in another and a semi-finalist in the last. So a very strong overall performance for the 20 year old although it's all a bit skewed since it's all played on his favourite surface.

He's about 92 ranking points away from the #200 position. I suspect the middle of next year is when he breaks into that position if everything breaks right.

Serami Benthani
Serami is the #92 junior in the world at age 16. There's only 1 other 16 year old ahead of him in the rankings so he might have an interesting juniors career, fingers crossed. He's focusing on hardcourts in a more traditional fashion with clay as his secondary surface.
law90026 is offline   Reply With Quote