View Single Post
Old 01-23-2023, 09:38 PM   #10862
Atocep
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup View Post
Thanks to Elon's "For Me" tab on Twitter, I'm seeing video after video of people claiming to have physical issues after getting the vaccine, most of them doing this shaking thing that looks really, really fake. Is this the latest attempt to con people into believing that vaccines are killing/debilitating thousands of people, or has this been a thing for some time? Or, against all evidence of what appears to be bad acting, is any of this actually real?

One of the people that have been trying to push this is lady that claims she was vaccinated early on and has been doing this shaking shit for nearly 2 years.

I looked at her twitter account and a guy claiming to be her doctor backed her claims. I thought it was really strange a doctor would post on twitter about a patient's health so I decided to look into him.

Turns out it's this guy:

Pierre Kory - Wikipedia

He was one of the doctors that was really popular with the anti-vaxxers early on because he has claimed from the beginning that the vaccines are ineffective, has pushed ivermectin as a miracle cure, ect.

And this is what he's up to now:

Quote:
In June 2022, Kory tweeted that the American Board of Internal Medicine had warned him that his board certification was in danger of being revoked for misinformation.[31] Effectively unable to practice within mainstream medicine, Kory launched his own COVID-19 "care center", charging US$1,650 for a personal meeting.
Atocep is offline   Reply With Quote