View Single Post
Old 02-19-2023, 05:00 PM   #10890
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by albionmoonlight View Post
New Idaho Bill Would Criminalize Anyone Administering Covid-19 mRNA Vaccines

One of the most exhausting things about modern conservatism is that it cannot accept winning.

MAGA won the COVID wars. The state of emergency is ending. Vaccines aren't required. Masks aren't required. Everything is open.

If people don't want to mask and vax, then they don't have to. They won.

But MAGA is fueled by perceived grievance. So it isn't enough that everyone is getting to do what they want. They have to try to make it a crime for people who don't agree with them to have the freedom to make a personal choice with which they disagree.

I. Am. So. Tired.

They are setting the ground rules for the next time. Next time, there won't even be the 2-3 month grace period where most everyone accepted a shutdown, schools closing, masks, etc. They've rewritten all of the Covid timeline as if they were right from March 10, 2020 until now. And that's where we will start if we ever go through something like this again.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote