View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 11:34 PM   #238
Radii
Head Coach

April 15th, 2014

Woking (11-16-14, 17th) @ Bury(12-14-15, 16th)

Bury are favored big at their place, 4:7 to win. Scoreless draw at our place, I don't expect that today what with the way these matches have been going recently! Scott Rendell leads them with 14 goals this year, Nathaniel Mendez-Laing has 10.

GK: Lynch
D: Sloma/Thomas/Smith/Ogogo
MC: Herd/O'Sullivan
AM: Harsanyi/Ademola
ST: Cousins/Subotic

Tons of changes today on short rest. Anson cousins is back from loan and will get an extremely rare start. Sloma and Chris Herd are in as well. With the season winding down we're giving a few guys a last look. We're defensive on the road

7': Clear cut try for Bury, a little pass from one side of the penalty area to the other sets up an easy looking header but its weak and Lynch is right there.

27': O'Sullivan with a rather random long shot that goes just barely wide.

35': Beautiful move!! Ogogo takes a throwin, plays a long ball forward to Subotic, he runs into the area, abruptly stops and passes it back to a charging O'Sullivan, he takes the shot... its off the bottom of the crossbar and deflects in!!! Subotic was pretty far right and didn't have an angle to shoot, his pass in a crowded penalty area was just beautiful. 1-0

HALF: Very few highlights today and I'm happy with that. I'm maybe writing up a little less than normal b/c I'm a bit tired too We've taken 5 shots, and put two on target. We've allowed 5 shots, 2 on target. Possession is even as are most of the stats, its a pretty even matchup, a great thing for us given some of the deep bench guys we have in there today.

64': They've taken a couple shots, both from distance and way off target. We just had a breakaway aftera long clearance but Harsanyi made a terrible pass giving up our advantage.

67': They move the ball down the left sideline... there's a cross, Lynch runs out... WHY. He can't get to the man about to take the header, and he ends up in no mans land about 5 yards out, unable to stop anything at all. the header is on target and we're tied. 1-1

72': Harsanyi is on target this time!! He has the ball 25 ayrds out and plays a graet through ball to Ademola, Ademola receives it at a tough angle but puts it in with a solid strike! 2-1

73': Ugh... instant equalising. Our defense is awful, a through ball finds attacker Marshall wide open, we have tons of defenders back but no one in the right spot. They tie it up easily. 2-2

83': Ball in for O'Sullivan, Jesus in for Subotic, Harsanyi moves to foward/Jesus AML.

Lynch has to make one good save in the closing minutes, but we end up tied.

Bury 2 : 2 Woking

Well, we got ahead today, that's an improvement! Sloma and Cousins were awful, 5.7 and 5.5. O'Sullivan had a 7.6 and a goal, Ademola 7.2 and a goal. Assists from Harsanyi (7.3) and Subotic(6.8). One of their scorers earns man of the match honors.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote