View Single Post
Old 10-18-2018, 10:11 PM   #41
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

The 53 Year in Review!

Let’s begin with our province overview:

Assume that all European holdings are Greek and Catholic and all colonial ones are Tuscan and Catholic unless otherwise mentioned.

I won’t be giving you the geography and such anymore for older holdings as well.

Athens - Our capital. 2.22 cash now made here from the 29 development that occurred here. Home of a World Class Port that’s the coastal training center at it’s best, as well as a workshop and church. The folks here work the fish trade more than any others,

Achaea – This is now at 12 development, and 0.84 cash monthly with a Workshop present, Wine is the province trade good

Morea – This is now at level 12 with a Workshop and Church to have joined it’s level 2 fortress. The folks here make 1.04 cash monthly in Wine as well.

Negroponte – 10 development, Church and Marketplace, fishing trade, 0.55 in cash

Naxos – Wine is made and manufactured here, 9 dev, workshop, 0.58 produced.

Crete – 1.33 made here off 17 dev, with a marketplace workshop, church, and from the first trade.

Corfu
– level 2 fortress, workshop, 9 dev, Orthodox, fishing, 0.25 made here. I have not elevated this to a state and use up one of my states, as the rest of the region is under the control of the Turks. You cannot missionary-ize something not a core

New:

Rhodes – 11 development, coastal islands, 0.66 made here, already cored, fish trade, with a church, workshop and level 2 fortress

Scio
– 5 development, coastline, off the coast off Turkey, has a straight connection to Sugla on the mainland, wine is made here and Genoa gave it a Farm Estate with a marketplace. 0.43 made here with 6.1% unrest and 40% autonomy.

Venezia – 31 development, Venetian culture, the glass trade is primary here with a level 2 coastal center of trade, with a core ongoing, making us 0.39/monthly with 75% autonomy and just 4.1% unrest. It features a marketplace, church, workshop, courthouse and shipyard. Land crossing to Treviso.

Istria – This coastal province is next to Krain, Gorz, and LIka, under the control of Austria and Hungary. Croatian culture in the woods. It has a level one natural harbor, salt, a marketplace, workshop, and church, making us 0.11 monthly from 10 development, 75% autonomy and 10.% unrest.

Colonial:

Arguin –
African, Muslim, Tuareg, Livestock, 6 dev, 0.05 made here. This just unlocked the rest of the world for me colonially.

Barbados
– 13 development, Tobacco, Coastline, 0.92 made here monthly. I should start developing this with a Workshop and Church soon.

St. Vincent – 13 dev, Coffee, coastline, 0.91 monthly. See above – has a strait to St. Lucia.

St. Lucia, and Martinique are colonies currently growing

Portugal is now in Brazil

I withdraw my colonists in St. lucia and send them to Jamaica.

St. Lucia is so close to being done that I might as well get that started.

I currently have 32 ships after my war with Venice where I captured some and lost others. I need to invest into some more smaller ships. I have 6 Early Carracks, 8 light ships and 5 galleys plus transports. I have the 3rd largest navy I know of after the Ottomans and English

I have just 14k troops with 6k of those cavalry.

Athens and Venezia are in the 10 most developed holdings we know of.

I will be doing a thassalacracy and trying to grab the best colonies in the world n divergent places quickly. I don’t need a 4 development holding next to my 10 dev one when I can get a 10 development one in Africa.

My next major targets are:

Havana
Rio de Janeiro
Massachusetts
Chesapeake
Benguela

I want to leapfrog Portugal on Hispaniola and take Cuba.

Now that my naval forcelimit has increased, my salary for my ships has as well.

The current trade price of all goods:

5.0 – Gems
4.5 – Copper
4.0 – Dyes, Silk, Cocoa, Ivory
3.5 – Paper
3.0 – Glass, Tobacco, Sugar, Cotton, Spices, Chinaware, Salt, Iron, Cloth
2.5 – Incense, Fish, Wool, Wine, Grain,
2.0 – Tropical Wood, Naval Supplies, Livestock, Slaves, Fur

This represents the current demand not the real cost.

Allies – Cyprus, Portugal, Ottomans

Great Powers of the World in Order from 1-8

Ming
Ottomans
Poland
Muscovy
France
Castile
England
Denmark

There we are

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent