View Single Post
Old 10-09-2019, 05:21 PM   #49
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

The Restoration of Sukhothai Chapter Thirty-One - Desire for Buddha

1 Jan, 1594 – I purchase the Company Depot you saw

1 Feb – I order 5000 troops assembled in Zanzibar.

1 March – Mtetwa – Another opportunity lost. This could have been good, but instead it’s just fish.

1 April - I pull my Colonists from Kandari and send them to Matsolo, which is up the coast from Mtetwa

20 May – Locals in Matsolo are cleared out

17 July – Locals in Inhambane are cleared out

1 August – Expansion Idea #6 – We get another colonist. I send them to Inhambane, up from Matsolo

An event occurs that drops the price of Fish as they are found everywhere in the New Lands. Fish price drops by 10%, bit salt rises by the same amount.
An event occurs that drops the price of Fish as they are found everywhere in the New Lands. Fish price drops by 10%, bit salt rises by the same amount.

Due to an illness, the power-behind the throne passes.

1 Sept – Our diplomatic adviser passes and we hire a Navigator.

A few months later, the next power passes to the same disease. Another steps in.

1 Jan, 1595 – Another miss- Naval Supplies in Natal. I update some more out in Zanzibar,

11 April – We present to Parliament a new bill to expand and fun trade for a decade

1 July – My fleet of 12 trading protection ships arrive at Zanzibar and begin to protect the trade here.

1 Jan, 1596 – I go ahead and begin to build a spy network against Bengal for when we finish annexing Pegu

I order: Trade Stations for Cireluk and Puereuluk

1 May – We lose a claim on Pasai

1 August – Our Emperor gains the Expansions trait and our settler growth increases a lot.

4 Oct – We get a 1200 harvest from bonus Spice production this year. I spend it on: Trade Stations in Karta, Deli and SIbu,

1 Nov -

We have annexed Pegu

All are tropical, coastal, Theravada, Mon culture, with 0% unrest, and temple and workshop at least, unless otherwise stated

Moulmein – Jungle, Chinaware, 9 dev, 0.41 made for us here. This begins out new holdings and I’ll go around the coast from here to Bengal. Next to Sukhothai

Martaban – Sugar farmers, 11 dev, Jungle, I order a Plantation here, 0.32 made here. Next to Sukhothai

Pegu – Farmlands, level 2 coastal center of trade, Spices, Trade Station, Marketplace, 26 dec, 1.12 made here for us monthly,

Dagon – Grasslands, grain farmers, Farm Estate, regimental camp, 11 dev, 0.57 made here

Pathein – Grain farmers with Estate, Jungle, 8 dev, 0.35 made here

These last two are not in a state (I ran out of states) – they have a 75% autonomy

Sandoway – Jungle, iron mining, 10 dev, Weapons Manufactory, Arakanese culture, 0.223 made for us

Mrauk U
– Jungle, next to Bengal, grain farming, level 1 natural harbor, 10 dev, Shipyard, Arakanese culture, 0.15 made here

And there you go!

We grabbed 11k soldiers and 15 boats

I am moving the 11k soldiers and combined them with a 9k strong army I built in Mrauk U to be on the border strongly with a 20k army.

That will give me 54k on the border – two armies of 17 each in the Shan region and 20k here.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote