View Single Post
Old 07-28-2021, 03:24 PM   #1069
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Speaking of The Show, with 2-3 months left in the life cycle of the game they've kinda broken it by releasing a near bazillion 97-99 (and I mean multiple 99s) rated cards. I don't have any clue where they really go for cards for the next few months, they've kinda hit the ceiling already.

That said, I will note that I'm sitting on a 98 rated Diamond Dynasty roster ... despite never having spent a dime on cards and never once playing a game online, just vs CPU. And I'll likely get the max XP reward for the current "Inning" (think "season" in gaming terms)

I mention that simply because it reinforces how relatively easily with The Show that even a very low skill gamer CAN easily card chase successfully to have a roster that's competitive with even the most talented hardcore gamers. We might not be competitive against those gamers but it wouldn't be because of inferior cards, just inferior joystick jockeying.