View Single Post
Old 11-19-2014, 09:01 PM   #334
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

There was no conference movement this offseason, and I stop here for the night, because I am about to make an offer to all 6 of the MVC coaches:

When I started this dynasty, I wanted human coaches in the MVC as I was the commissioner of the conference. Now that I am concentrating on FOFC coaches only, it's not fair to have 6 coaches stay in the MVC if you don't want to.

So... for this season, and this season only, I am extending to Alex Donovan, Randolph Childress, DeShawn St. John, Timmy Tribble, Jawouk Bafou, and Ernesto Lopez this offer: If you want to move to another school outside the MVC without being offered the job, I will allow it. Or, if you want to stay at your MVC school and see how things play out, you're more than welcome to. Now, with that being said, I will not allow you to just jump to a school that is much better than the one you are at. It has to be a school that has close to the same RPI as you are currently at.

So, sirfozzie, ntndeacon, bbgunn, Grover, britrock88, and JAG, I will send you all a PM, please PM me back as soon as you can and let me know if you want to keep your MVC coach where he's at, or move him to a different school, if you want to move him, then I will let you know what the options are.

Until that is taken care of, I'll put this on hold, but I won't wait forever. If I haven't heard from you within a few days, I'll just keep you where you're at.
collegesportsfanms is offline   Reply With Quote