View Single Post
Old 12-14-2014, 09:37 PM   #346
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

Guys, I have some absolutely horrible news. Tonight I opened up my FBCB game only to find out that the data files were no longer there. I have no idea what happened, but the save files are gone. I've had to uninstall FBCB and reinstall it, so this dynasty is wiped. To say I'm extremely pissed right now is an understatement. I've had about the worst luck with computers that anybody could have and I'm beginning to hate them with a passion.

Nevertheless, I'm going to give this dynasty a fresh start. I'm going to keep everything the same, keep everybody where they were at, which means that some coaches will be happy for a new start, others not so much. If anybody wants out of this dynasty because of this, let me know and I'll take you out, but I do plan on getting it restarted within the next couple days.

Again, everybody will resume coaching at the school they were at when this dynasty was corrupted. I'm too bummed to even think about doing anything with it right now, but hopefully in a day or 2 I'll have it going again. Out of all the dynasties I've done, this one was most enjoyable for me, so I hope you all aren't too upset and still want to participate. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
collegesportsfanms is offline   Reply With Quote