View Single Post
Old 05-23-2008, 10:00 PM   #411
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

I just lost a long post due to my clumsy fingers on the keyboard which somehow deleted it before I could hit post reply.

Anyway, St. Louis just was too good defensively and had too much firepower. Hannan scored well down the stretch, but we couldn't stop them from scoring. We did close to 69-63 at one point with 1:30 to go, but they win it 76-66.

Hannan finished with 19 points, 6 boards, 1 ssist, 1 steal, and 2 turnovers. He shot 7 of 12, 3 of 3, and 2 of 2.

Everett had 5 points, 4 assists, 3 steals, and 4 turnovers. He shot 0 of 2.

Graves had 17 points on 5 of 12 shooting, 2 of 6, and 5 of 6.

orentte had 4 points and 7 boards.

Simon had 3 points and 9 boards.

Also, I posted that before the game, I decided to change fatigue slightly as most slider sets on OS have it upped a bit and I noticed that 4 of my guys are on pace to lead the conference in minutes despite 3 of them having average stamina at best. I just upped it to 53.

Ortiz led our bench with 8 points.

Their PG, SG, and C each had 15 points to lead their team in scoring.

We are now 9-2. Our next game is another tough road non-conference game as we travel to play Wisconsin who is 6-4. They aren't nearly as talented as St. Louis and we actually match up well with them. I'll play that tomorrow.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote