View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 08:18 AM   #479
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
I am little worried about Autumn. He seemed to piggy back hard on my Saldana vote and use me as his reasoning. This could have been a play to avoid heat and instead turn it on me if Saldana was lynched and came up villager.

I did piggy back on you because I was under the impression you were the seer. I couldn't see any other reason for your D1 and D2 votes. They were out of character for you, casting a vote that was basically on a non-candidate, not giving any reasoning. The only reason I could find for it was that you were telling us you had a wolf.

That's why I was a bit lost when you suddenly switched votes. I looked back to see what made you switch and saw Chief's post about Saldana. I realized then you must not be the seer and I figured Chief was.

Which leaves me feeling unsure about you, Danny. Your D1 and D2 votes now go back to looking odd. And yes you flipped to vote for Jackal, but you did so after Chief hinted at clearing Saldana. I could see that as a wolf seeing the lay of the land and flipping to Jackal while he could still gain some trust and before Chief could reveal more. Maybe that's not it, but I would find it curious that no wolves would flip to Jackal when he was clearly done for most of the day.

I'm basically thinking between Danny and Coffee Warlord. It seemed he and Jackal were entangled that whole day, he came out pretty hard for Martin once Jackal had heat in the morning. I haven't had time to look over votes, but these are the two in my head right now.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote