View Single Post
Old 02-12-2015, 11:58 AM   #419
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

Alright, let's get this sucker finished off! 3 games left.

NCAA Final Four

(1) Kansas- 84, (1) Louisville- 76 -- The Cardinals bit the dust tonight in a game that was close throughout, but 17 turnovers did them in. Kansas was 6-6 from the free throw line in the last minute. That clutch free throw shooting advanced them to the championship game. The Jayhawks were led by Joel Embiid who had 24 points and 13 boards, while Louisville was led by Montrezl Harrell who had 18.

(3) Syracuse- 62, (1) Michigan- 56 -- Syracuse makes StLee a winner in the guessing game, as he correctly picked both Louisville and Michigan to lose. Good job StLee! As for the game, Syracuse led by as many as 7 down the stretch, and got hot from the free throw line at the right time. C.J. Fair led the Orange with 17 points, while Michigan was led by Nik Stauskas and Glenn Robinson III who each had 12. So I'm totally bummed that I didn't get the game that I wanted to end this dynasty, but the national championship should be a barn burner.

NCAA Championship Game

(3) Syracuse- 71, (1) Kansas- 55 -- A rematch of the 2003 National Championship game didn't even come close to matching the same excitement, as Syracuse led by 16 at halftime and just coasted in the second half, as they win this fictional national championship with ease, ending what turned out to be a disappointing Final Four. Trevor Cooney led the Cuse with 20 points, and Andrew Wiggins led KU with 16 points.

Alright guys, that completes a long, grueling dynasty, now I take a break from this, wait for the 2014-2015 teams to come out on WIS and decide what I want to do for it. I've ruled out doing a season style format, that was just too taxing for me. It'll be a tournament, I just have to figure out if I want to include all the teams from the beginning, have some kind of play in rounds, or what. If anybody has any ideas, please feel free to share them. Thanks for reading all, hope you enjoyed.
collegesportsfanms is offline   Reply With Quote