View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 08:37 PM   #290
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyketime View Post
If we agree that Day 1 votes won't provide much information at this point, then I'm going to look at the four no-voters:
Danny
Darth Vilus
Crimson Fox
The Jackal
All four have made an appearance after the deadline, but none with any substantive comments. I want to hear from them. At least a bit more participation. So I'm going to cast an early vote. I guess the post from Crimson where he asks about the second kill (nightkill vs lover) and the false point about Chief leading the charge against me provides us the most fodder of the four. So...

VOTE CRIMSON FOX

This post makes no sense. Day one doesn't provide information? Sure it does. It always does.

Looking at the nonvoters when this is the first time we've had this early of a deadline? That's not definitive proof of anything.

Not have substantive participation? Bull. I've already participated. Moreso than SOME people who DID vote. Why not look at them too. Saying we are MORE guilty because we missed an early vote is hogwash.

You want to hear from me then you complain about everything I say. That makes no sense too. I asked about the nightkill vs lover because I didn't know. Why is THAT guilt? I pointed out the chief thing as a possible reason why CHief may have been killed. You had two votes on you and then Chief provided a third which then led to more. I hadn't read any of the posts before that this morning, just trying to participate. And if you had read my post, it says that even though I said that I also pointed out I didn't totally believe there was a link between you and Chief.

Too many contradictions in your post.

VOTE Tyketime
CrimsonFox is online now   Reply With Quote