View Single Post
Old 10-31-2006, 11:36 PM   #2305
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fouts View Post
I sure didn't expect DC to be Umbrella.

We have two choices. Spleen or Chief Rum. Everyone else is confirmed.

Spleen - if zombie, then Chief Rum, SnDvls, Brian and DC had the numbers over me, Mr. Wed and hoops, with spleen as a tie vote. They could vote anyway they wanted to.

As a zombie, spleen would only know as much information as we gave him. Who would he vote for? How could he swing the voting to keep the other sides from winning without outing himself?

Chief Rum - if zombie, then SnDvls, Brian and DC were up against me, spleen, Mr. Wed and hoops.

As a zombie, Chief Rum could make all the moves he did. Would Umbrella sit by and let him do it? If Chief Rum is Umbrella, why would he try to have us off the last zombie, knowing Umbrella would lose? He wouldn't.

Chief Rum has to be zombie.

Mr. Wed or hoops look it over and tell me if I'm wrong.

(The only thing I don't understand is why Brian would let us lynch 2 Umbrella in a row. He even helped us vote for them.)

Actually I made a mistake (one of tons this game, unfortunately) because I did think there were two zombies left. I would not have named spleen if I thought he was the last one.

We could not guarantee anything when we couldn't control how the zombies would vote. And on top of that, well, things have been a bit fractured over here in Umbrella, in case you didn't notice (SnDvls anyone?). We couldn't guarantee a vote for crap because we haven't been able to agree all game.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote