View Single Post
Old 02-16-2015, 05:49 PM   #193
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
Because there is not a particular skill associated with Leading, I am less inclined to vote people for that position based on their character, and instead base it on how effective they will be at actually leading this unruly bunch. that is why I suggest JAG, I know he's good at htat kind of thing, it suits his personality. For the other positions I think we need people who are very good at htat skill to put themselves forward.

Well, but keep in mind that, while actual leadership in this thread is one thing, but impactful leadership as defined in the game mechanics is something else. I actually do see a skill that could somewhat tie into the leader, and while JAG might be a great actual leader, if his ability in that skill is poor, it could have a negative effect on any efforts requiring the in-game mechanic of Leadership.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote