View Single Post
Old 07-21-2018, 07:18 PM   #826
Christy
n00b

So in GW1 I am happy with Perez taking a junior major. Aas is still growing slowly but I always find challenger level difficult to navigate. Always tough to tell in advance which ones are going to have high ranked players. Sometimes CH2s are easier than CH3s. Nearly, there, just need to reach the point where beats all challenger level players anyway I suppose.

I should also report a major point in gw3.

Dustov, a future no.1 has recently won in Miami. Why is this a big deal? Globenko and Balerio between them have won the last 5 wtfs, 9 slams and before Miami the last 28 majors! The fact that one of my own players spent a good chunk of time at no. 3 and was prevented from getting any major titles does not leave me at all bitter!

I think the faster game world is helping me a lot. I feel like it is currently driving home the importance of mentality since I have little of it and am frequently beaten when I generate far more break points. So hard to win if you don't get those points and it seems to have a massive effect on those points.
Christy is offline   Reply With Quote