View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 06:09 PM   #208
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Team Awards:

Offensive Player of the Year: TE Ed Gardener - I was very happy with his contributions from the TE position. No TE had more receiving yards than him this year. He did very well, and took over two games, plus he was Game MVP once. Good job!
Defensive Player of the Year: CB Leon Morabito - In a follow up to his previous year, he still was a force in the secondary, and thus he wins an award this year, like last, but a different one.
Special Teams Player of the year: K Olindo Mare - We a large number of FGs, and long range, he dominated in the air.
Rookie of the Year: WR Donald Wagner - He got All Pro, so there is something. He was 2nd in receiving yards, and that is another. We have a lot to look forward too with Wagner on our team.
Heart Award: WR Matthew Webster, this late 7th round draft pick led our team with 7 Tds - tied for 13th most receiving Tds in the league (tied with 11 other players, to be fair). He had to start when Paradis was down, and otherwise was a very serviceable 3rd option. I’m sad that I can only have him for one more year before his contract is up, and he demands too much money.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote