View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 09:55 PM   #214
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Where are my QBs in the league?

Tony Clements is in his 6th year, has a Super Bowl victory the one year I was not his GM, and has been in the playoffs 5 out of 5 years as a starting QB. QB ratings in the mid 80s every year.

QB Jerome Allard, our 1/1 pick of the San Antonio franchise is in his 11th year. He is the QB of the Arizona Cardinals. He won two Super Bowls with our franchise, but his values dropped leading us to trade him. He has never gotten an award other than the one Super Bowl MVP he has from his time with us. They got him the right receiver, much like Marvin Graham, and that receiver had 1700 yards two years ago and 1300 last year.

QB Rex Alcott - Has been the starter of the Broncos the last two years where he continues to under perform. Since he was a FA signing who only played for me a year, you might not consider him one of my QBs.

QB Artie Switzer - This 6 year vet is currently a backup for 15 year vet Peyton Manning in Indianapolis. He has one year as a full start for the Colts in 2010, when he had a QB rating of 74.0.

QB Marlon Strickland - This 7 year vet is currently on Seattle’s roster. He has not played since seeing a couple of series for us in our inaugural year when Alcott was dinged. He has never started more than three games, but he had a QB Rating of 93.3 for those games for Kansas City.

QB Scott Johann - This 4 year man is currently employed by the Redskins. He may be their starter this year, although I do not know for sure.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote