View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 11:14 AM   #279
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Week 5 - We get back to our winning ways with a 48-7 thumping of Minnesota in our place. Clements hits Gardener and Baker for a 55 yard score. Schwartz gets a fumble return for a score. Shepherd gets a TD run. Game MVP is Eric Carlson with pick returned for a score, and 2 picks on the day plus a fumble recovery. Westbrook and Vardell join him with picks. Bieniemy had 2 sacks.

Week 6 - BYE WEEK

Week 7 - We go on the road and defeat the Bills 10-7. I’ll take any win over the Bills on the road. Shepherd scored our lone TD and had 66 yards on 23 carries. Clements was poor. Westbrook got a pick and was Game MVP. Rookie CB Rebensdorf got his first NFL pick. DT Wilber had 1.5 sacks.

OT Perry and LB Burroughs are questionable and deactivated.

Week 8 - We host the 7-0 Lions. We win 37-26. Shepherd is Game MVP with 150 yard,s 32 carries and a TD. Clements hit Gardener, Wagner and Baker for scores. Gardener had 133 yards on 7 snags. Carlson had a pick. OT Adler had 6 KRB.

DT Ross Matthews is questionable. I deactivate him.

Week 9 - We hang 45 on the Patriots at my place and allow them to get just 16. Shepherd is Game MVP with 2 TD Runs, 235 yards on 29 carries. CB Rebensdorf had a pick return TD, his first ever. Clements hits Gardener and Vogt. LB Joseph had 2 sacks. C Brennan and OG Wells both had 5 KRB. Shepherd was NFL Offensive Player of the Week.

DE Kadanoff is doubtful and deactivated. LB Quinn Burroughs is back.

We are 6-2, but have just two home games in the final 8. Next week, a Super Bowl rematch between us and the Packers in Green Bay.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote