View Single Post
Old 03-11-2006, 03:42 PM   #2009
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

At Hoops request....

Quote:
If I had known it was you that was the apprentice I would have let Barkeep go after you and thrown my vote on you.

Quote:
I fucked up, as I was going to move a vote but chickened out at the end because I didn't want to risk getting burned by someone who could resist.

I had then mustered up the courage to do it, but Saldana wasn't around and I wanted the person to have to type the post in (UNVOTE DUBB, VOTE AE) rather than Saldana doing it because it would be harder for the player to explain.

Bottom line, I didn't know what role AE had, but if AE was telling the truth about being a generic scrub (I think he was, but don't know any roles so please don't tell me anything) then I wanted him gone to put heat on you the next day

Time to see how long I can stretch this out ...

Quote:
Good Luck, my ultimate goal was to get the apprentice lynched(I thought it was Ardent), and then I was going to kill the Sith Master. Probably not the best COA for the team, but I wanted the power

Quote:
LOL, very funny stuff. And I'm playing with some of the same objectives in mind. The Sith Master had best be cautious
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote