View Single Post
Old 03-12-2006, 12:15 PM   #2029
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammaticus
Oh yeah, I meant to say that Sack played a very good game, Great job.

Eaglesfan, I agree Saldana's game was very immersive and I did enjoy the game. So Saldana please do not take my criticism above as anything other than constructive. I enjoy your games, the write ups are great as well.

For those of you who thought Desnudo was the Seer in the first few days, what was it that tipped you off? I felt he was playing a different game than his normal self, but that is all. I felt he may have a special role, but did not think seer. Probably because I thought AE was the seer at that point in the game.

gram, no offense taken, and thanks to everyone for their complements and criticisms. FWIW, i was furious with myself for the stupid extension idea, i knew it screwed things up royally. I kind of locked myself into a corner with the vote switch mechanic, and on wednesday, i ended up coming home from work sick and wasnt online when i needed to be. the extension was supposed to give me time to make sndvls switch his vote himself instead of me doing it for him, but it got all screwed up...i again apologize to everyone for that disaster, i hope it didnt ruin too much of your enjoyment of the game.
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote