View Single Post
Old 03-12-2006, 01:48 PM   #2036
SackAttack
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammaticus
When I went back and read that day a few minutes ago, I was floored. I mean Sack was defending Hoops right and left and even after Hoops made a "role reveal" and the Sith took Desnudo out that night instead of Hoops, wow. I couldn't believe the team still would not go for Hoops, very frustrating. Then when I was questioning why they did not use the turn power more often, Sack came in with a huge posting explaining why. Man, I should have suspected Sack. I was just still seeing red from the whole extension, erase extension, then apologize to Hoops thing.

I wasn't trying to defend him, although I did realize it could be read that way.

I really didn't want to lose hoops that early, though, because we had no way to know what roles we had nuked, other than the Force Bond on Night 1. There were a couple people who could have been seers from their descriptions, and if I lost hoops, I had to either keep killing and hope I could bluff my way out of a corner if necessary, or convert someone and hope the seer wasn't seeing me that night.

Towards the end, I got more aggressive because I knew the brutal wolf ability worked in our favor. We were eyeing Grammaticus as a kill because of how aggressive he was being towards hoops, but it wasn't until he revealed his role that I decided to draw attention away from hoops so that if I got nuked, Gramm would get duked.

Hoops has a career as a politician ahead of him if he's interested. He's way too good at wiggling out of tight spaces.
SackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote