View Single Post
Old 03-12-2006, 01:56 PM   #2037
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49
Well for those who are looking for a game with a different sort of experience then werewolf take a look at my Paranoia Game. Designed to NOT be time intensive it allows everyone the thrill of PM'ing to their hearts content as they attempt to find who can be trusted and who cannot be. Still looking for at least 5 more players with a start of later in the week.

stop threadjacking me!!!!

one other observation that i thought kind of handcuffed the Jedi....way too much was made of my "Standard WW game" comment....all that meant was that it was not the style of the treasure hunt game with the action points and maps and jails and victory conditions....i wanted to say something during the game but didnt want to skew things that had already begun to take shape in terms of peoples play. the basic premise i worked from was "if it can happen in Star Wars, it can happen in this game"

the other was the lightsaber colors...you guys way overthought them, especially considering the first one you saw was PINK, and i told you that Lathum was destined for the bright pink one as soon as he joined the game...that statement should have told you that the blades were more specific for the players themselves than for their roles.....it got to the point that i was leaving huge clues in the narratives and no one even noticed them, because all you were talking about was the lightsabers....go back and read Desnudo's death scene, and his quote that I gave him during the battle. "Even if you strike me down, they will find you anyway, even without my help", or something similar....i felt like i was screaming at the top of my lungs "I am the seer, and even if you kill me, the jedi will still win" but no one read that from what i wrote...all you ever talked about was what the color of his lightsaber meant. Tanglewoods death scene was the same, and no one picked up on anything. I made about 6 allusions to him seeing things before they happened, and the only way to kill him was to take him completely by surprise, and that was all skipped over.

just my observations from the cheap seats
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote