View Single Post
Old 03-12-2006, 02:08 PM   #2039
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast
Des, I know the game is over, but I can't figure out what you were doing as the seer.

If you were couldn't trust anything I said at any point, why not scan me right off the bat? At least then we wouldn't have gone through that virtual shoving match. I should have realized you were the seer when all of a sudden you believed I was a jedi.

Personally, if I were the seer, my scans would have been:
Dubb93
Hoops
Barkeep/path

after that...probably you, and the gramm, without thinking much into it. Perhaps, schmidty.

I don't think I would have ever pinged sack.

If you want to develop a circle of trust, better to get some of the players who are the most manipulative or deceitful, in my opinion. You got all four of us, but your delay by two days essentially cost us me and path...and you were too late by the time you got to hoops.

I haven't read who the jedi went after when I fell...I probably won't have time to do that till Monday, but it doesn't look like it was hoops, which means he played a fantastic game.

Path and me dead, he's alive...and noone kills hoops?

Hindsight is 20/20. Since I nailed Cartman and Dubb as evil on days 1 & 2, I think I did a decent job. Actually, I wouldn't have done anything differently, except tried to suck up to hoops more to avoid getting killed. I did view you as soon as was reasonably possible.

You actually forced me to view Taz on the night when I wanted to view Hoops by pushing so hard for a Taz/Tanglewood conspiracy. I figured either you or Taz/Tanglewood were evil and viewing Taz, rather than you was the easiest way to find out. I didn't start really not trusting you until that point.

The pushing was somewhat based on trying to pressure you to see if any cracks show and partially based on trying to keep myself alive since I figured if you were a jedi, the Sith would leave you and me alone since we were bickering.

As for how hoops avoided getting voted for after you and Path died, I have no idea.
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote