Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old Today, 02:58 PM   #4751
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

The other big thing I heard brought up today was we are in a situation where an October surprise couldn't definitely determine the outcome, and you have to think that could only mean a Harris loss. After everything that is out there about Trump, I can't even imagine any "surprise" about him that would affect his votes. War in the Middle East is the most obvious, but something like a major terror attack or a personal scandal that breaks could spell doom.
GrantDawg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:07 PM   #4752
Atocep
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegas Vic View Post
The biggest shocker today are new Quinnipiac polls that have Trump +2 in Wisconsin and +4 in Michigan. Last month, they had Harris +1 in Wisconsin and Harris +5 in Michigan.

And for the first time since the debate, Trump has regained a slight lead in the betting markets.

https://electionbettingodds.com/

Kshama Sawant has been working for Jill Stein in Michigan. It's really the only state Stein is putting effort into because they feel if Stein keeps Kamala from winning Michigan then she doesn't have a path to the Presidency. That's from Sawant's mouth.

Sawant is a former Seattle City Council member that was a disaster. She had multiple corruption allegations, used city funds to advertise against ballot initiatives, then when caught complained that she had too many regulations to follow while corporations are free to spend as much as they want.

As a city council member she encouraged disruptive protests to shut down city services, said the state should seize Microsoft, Boeing, etc because they should be owned by the public. She pushed for the city to seize certain apartment complexes in the city because they're in beautiful areas and anything beautiful should be owned by the public.

Eventually, she barely survived a recall and then decided not to run again. Every group she ends up aligning with gets tired of her so she bounces around quite a bit. She's essentially the far left boogeyman that the right has made AOC and company out to be.
Atocep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:30 PM   #4753
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

I don't at all believe there's been an 8 point swing in MI over the last three weeks. The Q poll's methodology allows for some big shifts from poll to poll. Throw it in the average, but I wouldn't take it as gospel.
Old Today, 04:18 PM   #4754
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

What drives me nuts is the double standard. I hear a lot of people saying they need to know more about Harrises policies and how she is going to implement that. That the whole just not being Trump isn't good enough.

It is maddening because while she is actually discussing what she wants to do in a coherent manner Trump is literally repeating Nazi talking points word for word. We saw 4 years of Trump and the empty promises and total lack of any level of organization but god forbid Harris doesn't do a deep dive into the economic ramifications of her policies.

I still have to think at the end of the day the undecideds who hold these views break for her. I think people are just so tired of Trump and the never ending circus he brings. IF we elect his then we aren't the country I thought we were and i will fear for my daughter. and gay son

Last edited by Lathum : Today at 04:18 PM.
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:21 PM   #4755
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrantDawg View Post
The other big thing I heard brought up today was we are in a situation where an October surprise couldn't definitely determine the outcome, and you have to think that could only mean a Harris loss. After everything that is out there about Trump, I can't even imagine any "surprise" about him that would affect his votes. War in the Middle East is the most obvious, but something like a major terror attack or a personal scandal that breaks could spell doom.

Allan Lichtman who does the 13 keys that have correctly predicted 9/10 elections the only loss being 2000 claims there is no such thing as an October surprise and doesn't factor them in to his method. He has Harris winning.
Old Today, 04:26 PM   #4756
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
What drives me nuts is the double standard. I hear a lot of people saying they need to know more about Harrises policies and how she is going to implement that. That the whole just not being Trump isn't good enough.

It is maddening because while she is actually discussing what she wants to do in a coherent manner Trump is literally repeating Nazi talking points word for word. We saw 4 years of Trump and the empty promises and total lack of any level of organization but god forbid Harris doesn't do a deep dive into the economic ramifications of her policies.

I still have to think at the end of the day the undecideds who hold these views break for her. I think people are just so tired of Trump and the never ending circus he brings. IF we elect his then we aren't the country I thought we were and i will fear for my daughter. and gay son

Another thing Trump said that would end the Harris campaign.

Quote:
Trump: I'm not sure that I've ever even heard of a Category Five hurricane. I don't know that I've ever even heard the term
Old Today, 04:29 PM   #4757
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Yeah. I heard that and it makes me nuts because it is one of those things that should at the very least should call in to question if this is the person you want at the helm of a disaster, but instead it is just Trump being Trump. His insanity and downright stupidity have been completely normalized.
Old Today, 06:12 PM   #4758
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

Tim Waltz is playing WOW on Twitch tonight.

Edit: Actually it was less cool. They broadcast a rally while a WOW player played and provided commentary.

Last edited by GrantDawg : Today at 06:17 PM.
GrantDawg is online now   Reply With Quote