Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old Today, 10:30 AM   #4651
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

I just can't do it. I can't watch the NFL games today. Just watching the pre-game show it had 4 political ads in a row. I can't subject myself to that all day just to watch the Browns lose.
Old Today, 10:43 AM   #4652
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

I'm impressed with the Trump campaign's combination of anti-immigration and anti-trans rights into one commercial - even though one had nothing to do with the other (in terms of the Harris clip they showed).
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:04 AM   #4653
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup View Post
I'm impressed with the Trump campaign's combination of anti-immigration and anti-trans rights into one commercial - even though one had nothing to do with the other (in terms of the Harris clip they showed).

We saw this one during the Mets game yesterday and couldn’t stop laughing at the absurdity of it. I can’t imagine anyone who isn’t already voting Trump would be swayed by this.

I’m in Jersey so I don’t see many thankfully.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:19 AM   #4654
Ksyrup

We're in KY and getting way more (from both sides) than we expected to see.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Old Today, 12:15 PM   #4655
Atocep
Coordinator

After Musk appeared at Trump's rally last night and declared himself "dark MAGA" (whatever that means), I'm sure Jim Jordan will be opening an investigation into Twitter interfering in the election.
Atocep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:20 PM   #4656
Danny
Head Coach

Musk just wants to feel like he belongs. Hes found his place now licking Trumps feet surrounded by MAGA.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:46 PM   #4657
Ksyrup

The look on Musk's face on stage reaching to shake Trump's hand is something I don't think even AI could adequately capture.
Old Today, 12:49 PM   #4658
Dutch
"Dutch"

Walz was absolutely wrecked over abortion on Fox News Sunday by Shannon Bream. If he could have at least started from a place of honesty, it could’ve gone better for him, but he couldn’t figure out how to say anything factual. He’s so weak. To paraphrase:

Walz: Trump wants an outright national abortion ban.
Bream: Trump has never done or said that, he says it should be left to the states. In Minnesota, you have a law for abortion to take place at any time, do you want that nationally?
Walz: No, I want Roe vs Wade.
Bream: Minnesota goes far behind Roe vs Wade. How is it that Trump wants the opposite of you when he’s never done what you’re saying he wants and you say you don’t want nationally what you have already done in your own state?
Walz: It’s different, Trump is lying about what he wants and I’m not.

Bumbling train wreck.
Dutch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:18 PM   #4659
thesloppy
Pro Starter

If that's a bumbling train wreck, wait until you hear what Trump has repeatedly said about abortions after birth.
Last edited by thesloppy : Today at 05:35 PM.
thesloppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:22 PM   #4660
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

If you think Walz is a bumbling train wreck you should listen to about 30 seconds of a Trump rally.

If you don't think Trump will be used by the Heritage Foundation, Miller, Bannon, etc...as their useful idiot to enact a national abortion ban then you are amazingly naive. They are also coming for birth control, no fault divorce, etc...They aren't even trying to hide it anymore.
Old Today, 01:23 PM   #4661
Atocep
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
Walz was absolutely wrecked over abortion on Fox News Sunday by Shannon Bream. If he could have at least started from a place of honesty, it could’ve gone better for him, but he couldn’t figure out how to say anything factual. He’s so weak. To paraphrase:

Bream: Trump has never done or said that, he says it should be left to the states. In Minnesota, you have a law for abortion to take place at any time, do you want that nationally?
Bream: Minnesota goes far behind Roe vs Wade. How is it that Trump wants the opposite of you when he’s never done what you’re saying he wants and you say you don’t want nationally what you have already done in your own state?

Bumbling train wreck.

This is a bumbling train wreck?

She misrepresents the Minnesota law and you're knocking Walz for using Trump and Vance's previous stances on abortion against him?

Trump and Vance have been all over the place on abortion. Trump is the reason Roe was overturned and has supported abortion bans until he realized it was hurting his election chances. Vance has previously supported them as well.

Last edited by Atocep : Today at 01:23 PM.
Atocep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:23 PM   #4662
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
were we watching the same thing?

- YouTube
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:23 PM   #4663
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

dola- Trump is also one hamburder from a coronary and Vance absolutely would enact a national ban.
Old Today, 01:31 PM   #4664
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/10/06/u...e-decline.html
Old Today, 01:32 PM   #4665
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

I don’t think Trump himself could have summarized that video worse than Dutch did.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:32 PM   #4666
cuervo72
Head Coach

He's far gone, guys. Probably not worth it.
Old Today, 01:35 PM   #4667
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch View Post

Bumbling train wreck.

Trump is a moron,

Walz had the balls to go on Fox which is notoriously biased. Trump hides from any news organization that has the temerity to call his bullshit lies from his rotting aged advanced demetia brain like the coward he is.

Still haven't heard from you Dutch on how Trump disrepected fallen Americans at the Arlington debacle. Guess it's okay for Trump to do things like disrepect our American troops on such sacred ground.

Trump is a traitor and needs to be imprisoned.
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:44 PM   #4668
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwikshot View Post

Still haven't heard from you Dutch on how Trump disrepected fallen Americans at the Arlington debacle. Guess it's okay for Trump to do things like disrepect our American troops on such sacred ground.

and you never will. MAGA exists in the perfect echo chamber where nothing negative about dear leader get through. If something does it's fake news, if it isn't fake news excuses are made "everyone does it", "it wasn't that bad", and my favorite, "I know he said X but he really meant Y" then of course there is the deep state, etc...
Old Today, 02:20 PM   #4669
bronconick
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobodyHere View Post
I just can't do it. I can't watch the NFL games today. Just watching the pre-game show it had 4 political ads in a row. I can't subject myself to that all day just to watch the Browns lose.

Having RedZone has been a life saver.
bronconick is online now   Reply With Quote