Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOF9, FOF8, and TCY Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 05-18-2024, 10:17 AM   #1
WarEagle13
n00b

Player File - Unwanted added players

I'm trying to figure out how to keep from having unwanted additional players added to a player file for a fictional league. Inevitably it seems that randomly a large number of players (all from the University of Michigan) btw...keeps getting added in when I'm using the file.....in the end there are approx 600 players from Michigan which is completely unrealistic. I could deal with the added players if they randomly used different universities.

Any ideas on how to keep these out of my file? It isn't an issue with the number of players available as there are well more than enough to support 53 rounds in 32 teams . File has 2,677 players without needing any added. Only 1,696 get drafted in 53 rounds with 32 teams. It looks like and additional 1,000 plus players get randomly added

Last edited by WarEagle13 : 05-18-2024 at 11:05 AM.
WarEagle13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2024, 12:07 PM   #2
WarEagle13
n00b

Actually I think I may have found the answer. Upon digging through the info a bit more it appears when creating a league its looking for approx 100 players per team.

So in my file I need to have approx 3,200 where I only had 2,600 which I assume is why it created the additional 600 more....

Thing that is strange, is thats ok....but why does it assign the same college (Michigan) to ALL the created players.

Isn't Jim from Michigan ?
WarEagle13 is offline   Reply With Quote