Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOFC Hosted Multiplayer Leagues > The Front Office Offseason League (FOFC's OOTP House League)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 12-11-2008, 08:05 AM   #1
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Republic League Board of Director nominations needed

Tasan's term on the Board is ending so it is time for a new nomination/volunteer period. To avoid any drama, please simply PM any nominations for the board position to me. If you would like to volunteer for the spot as well, please PM that to me also. Anyone that is nominated by another owner will need to verify they are interested however and won't be forced into the position unwillingly.

Tasan is more then welcome to volunteer or be nominated for the position again as well.

Anyone in the league is free to nominate people, but as this is the Republic League representative, all nominees or volunteers must be from the RL side of the house.

If I get more then one nominee/volunteer, we'll have a vote to determine who takes the office.

Also, it has been four years since my re-confirmation as the commish. If anyone wishes to object to me continuing as the commish or feels someone else should take the place please send a PM to one of the current board members (TimGuru, Tasan or Kaosfere) to initiate a vote for league commish.

Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 03:02 PM   #2
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I say gstelmack, if he'll go for it.

Reason being, he's an old owner, so he knows what it was like before. But he's also been out of the loop long enough that he could bring a fresh perspective to the BoD.

Not that it needs it, but never a bad thing shake things up.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 06:00 PM   #3
gstelmack
Pro Starter

I'm willing, but keep in mind that my OOTP knowledge is limited, so debating things like the long-term effects of some player stat may zoom right over my head.