Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 05-19-2003, 04:06 PM   #1
korme
Go Reds

TheSpark's Personality Test

Having run through them all and now that it is getting publicity here (The Gay Test; How gay are you? thread), the best test on there deserves to be taken.

TheSpark's Personality Test

How did you all fare?

korme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2003, 04:18 PM   #2
korme
Go Reds

BUSINESSMAN
(Dominant Extrovert Concrete Thinker )

Like just 3% of the population you are a BUSINESSMAN (DECT). Hide the children and protect the bunnies, basically. In ancient times you would be a deadly barbarian. These days, you're perfect for Wall Street. You prefer concrete thinking to a more creative style, and your direct modes of thought and action help you succeed in whatever you may try to accomplish.

Your forceful and outgoing personality can make you seem like a hothead, but because your mind ultimately rules your heart you rarely let your emotions get in the way of your goals. By the way, think of Genghis Kahn buying seven million pork bellies on the trading market, and then eating half of them, and you have yourself. Good luck.
korme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2003, 04:21 PM   #3
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

JUDGE
(Dominant Introvert Concrete Thinker )

Like just 3% of the population you are a JUDGE (DICT). Your affinity for facts and analytical approach to life help you some complex problems and make tough decisions that others cannot. But don't think you don't act like a bitch a lot of the time. You jump into arguments and hold grudges like crazy. Try jumping into the sack and holding buttocks, instead. You could probably use some love.

While some may see you as a bit overbearing and arrogant, your friends know that you are a trustworthy person with depth and a strong sense of righteousness. Although you are introverted and somewhat reserved, you have a forceful personality that your friends appreciate and your enemies fear. God help them. God help all of us.

Yep, that's pretty much me. Except the fact that I let arguments go at the drop of a hat didn't really filter through the test. But what the hell else would you expect from an attorney?
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2003, 04:29 PM   #4
henry296
College Starter

MASTERMIND
(Submissive Introvert Abstract Thinker )

Like just 8% of the population you are a MASTERMIND (SIAT). You can be silent and withdrawn, but behind your reserved exterior lies an active mind that allows you to analyze situations and come up with creative, unexpected solutions. Normal people call this "scheming." Don't learn German.

Anyway, your sense of style and originality are your strengths, and people will respect your judgment once they get to know you. If you learn to be a little more personable, you could be a great leader--you've definitely got the "vision" thing down. Just make sure all the plotting you do behind those eyes of yours is healthy.

Famous masterminds in television: Dr. Claw, The Scarecrow and Mrs. King, Montgomery Burns.

------

Not that far off.

Todd
Old 05-19-2003, 04:37 PM   #5
Fritz
Lethargic Hooligan

Location: hello kitty found my wallet at a big tent revival and returned it with all the cash missing
EXPERIMENTER
(Dominant Introvert Abstract Thinker )

Like just 4% of the population you are an EXPERIMENTER (DIAT). Although you're slightly shy (admit it!), you love control. When a problem comes in your way, you stomp on it swiftly and decisively. You are bothered easily by failure in others and failure in yourself. You don't like people that you don't think are intelligent. Rather than arguing with them, however, you would just as soon ignore them altogether.

In relationships, you have a strong heart. And because you're introverted, people take you as someone they can trust. But the fact is that in addition to solving problems, you like to create them. So there's a decent chance that you'll cheat on a loved one. If you do, you'll likely get away with it.

You're a good person at heart, but then again, who isn't?

--------
now get me a fucking cup of coffee henry. and don' let the door hit you on the way out

Last edited by Fritz : 05-19-2003 at 04:37 PM.
Fritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2003, 04:38 PM   #6
RonnieDobbs
High School JV

EXPERIMENTER
(Dominant Introvert Abstract Thinker )

Like just 4% of the population you are an EXPERIMENTER (DIAT). Although you're slightly shy (admit it!), you love control. When a problem comes in your way, you stomp on it swiftly and decisively. You are bothered easily by failure in others and failure in yourself. You don't like people that you don't think are intelligent. Rather than arguing with them, however, you would just as soon ignore them altogether.

In relationships, you have a strong heart. And because you're introverted, people take you as someone they can trust. But the fact is that in addition to solving problems, you like to create them. So there's a decent chance that you'll cheat on a loved one. If you do, you'll likely get away with it.

You're a good person at heart, but then again, who isn't?

That about hits it on the head.

Proud Manager of the BOSTON WYCKYD SCEPTRE
Also attempting to Right The Ship with the Clippers
RonnieDobbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2003, 04:48 PM   #7
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

I was a Guru. Funny thing is, it says Ive smoked everything in the world. Funny, considering I have never smoked anything before.
Old 05-19-2003, 04:58 PM   #8
The Afoci
Pro Rookie

POLITICIAN
(Dominant Extrovert Abstract Thinker )

Justin
Like just 5% of the population you are a POLITICIAN (DEAT)--forceful, outgoing, and forward-looking. You are strong-willed and extroverted, so you enjoy interacting with other people. You aggressively pursue your goals.

Your creative style of thinking allows you to come up with unusual arguments and original ideas that appeal to others, but behind it all is an analytical mind that never forgets the bottom line. While some might see you as manipulative, your close friends know you are a talented person who deserves the best in life.

Whatever. You *are* manipulative. Whether you use your power for "good" or "bad", it's up to you. If you're confused what good or bad means, ask a HEALER. Like EXPERIMENTERS, you have a propensity for cheating.

Ouch...
Old 05-19-2003, 05:01 PM   #9
QuikSand
lolzcat

I"m with KSyrup, Judge.

And I think the Myers-Briggs people have grounds for an IP suit. Some of these questions were lifted word for word from M-B tests I have taken.
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2003, 05:03 PM   #10
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

JUDGE
(Dominant Introvert Concrete Thinker )

Like just 3% of the population you are a JUDGE (DICT). Your affinity for facts and analytical approach to life help you some complex problems and make tough decisions that others cannot. But don't think you don't act like a bitch a lot of the time. You jump into arguments and hold grudges like crazy. Try jumping into the sack and holding buttocks, instead. You could probably use some love.

While some may see you as a bit overbearing and arrogant, your friends know that you are a trustworthy person with depth and a strong sense of righteousness. Although you are introverted and somewhat reserved, you have a forceful personality that your friends appreciate and your enemies fear. God help them. God help all of us.

Ya know how most personality tests usually have a few things 'wrong' with the summarys?

This one doesn't. It fits me perfectly, which is almost scary.
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2003, 05:03 PM   #11
John Galt
Pro Starter

I was a GURU (Submissive Extroverted Abstract Feeler):

You are a GURU (SEAF)--kind, knowing, giving. Like Buddha of old, you can be a persuasive speaker, and you use your creative talents to further the objectives of your heart instead of your mind. But be careful that your friends don't take advantage of your relaxed nature, that’s what happened to Jesus.

Above all, you like going with the flow. And there is probably nothing in the world you haven’t smoked. That’s cool. Oh yeah, you like to talk a lot. That's cool, too. Whatever.

Not surprisingly, I'm an ENFP in the M-B test.
Old 05-19-2003, 05:15 PM   #12
Frozenrope
Mascot

I'm a guru as well.

What I thought.

Peace Love Dope
Old 05-19-2003, 05:15 PM   #13
Fritz
Lethargic Hooligan

Location: hello kitty found my wallet at a big tent revival and returned it with all the cash missing
Quote:
Originally posted by QuikSand
And I think the Myers-Briggs people have grounds for an IP suit. Some of these questions were lifted word for word from M-B tests I have taken.

quit being so judgemental
Old 05-19-2003, 06:25 PM   #14
wbonnell
College Prospect

MASTERMIND
wbonnell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2003, 06:45 PM   #15
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Another Mastermind.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2003, 08:05 PM   #16
BFleming
H.S. Freshman Team

I'm a prober....HARRRRRRR!!
BFleming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2003, 09:08 PM   #17
TredWel
High School Varsity

ACCOUNTANT
(Submissive Introvert Concrete Thinker )

Like just 7% of the population you are an ACCOUNTANT (SICT)--reserved, meticulous, and dependable. While being called an accountant isn't really that cool, neither are you. You aren't exactly the life of the party, but you do have fun, and the people close to you really do love you.

There are basically two kinds of accountants, and you most likely fit into one of the two categories:

# male
# female

Seriously: accountants are good at whatever they do. They can always be trusted, especially by their friends. They almost never cheat or steal. (Some real-life accountants do, however, they are probably Judges (DICT)). You probably have a wonderful relationship with your family.

-----

Yeah, sounds about right. Sigh...

Edit: Didn't paste properly.

Last edited by TredWel : 05-19-2003 at 09:09 PM.
TredWel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2003, 09:24 PM   #18
B & B
College Benchwarmer

Location: A sports era long ago when everything didnt require a Nike logo
Submissive Introvert Concrete Feeler
Old 05-19-2003, 09:44 PM   #19
tucker342
Pro Starter

HELPER WHO FINDS MISSING CHILDREN OVER THE INTERNET
(Submissive Introvert Concrete Feeler )

AJ Tucker
Like just 10% of the population you are a HELPER WHO FINDS MISSING CHILDREN OVER THE INTERNET (SICF). You are very tentative in the world and introverted with people--which means you are the shy and silent type. Hence the Internet. But behind your reserved exterior lies a dedicated person with a passion for the concrete truth who wants to, in his heart of hearts, help find missing children. God bless you.
tucker342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2003, 09:51 PM   #20
kcchief19
Pro Starter

A MASTERMIND here. I'm not sure how to take that. I never realized I shared anything in common with Monty Burns. Scarecrow and Mrs. King, sure, but not Mr. Burns.

QS, I thought the same thing as I was taking the test. It appears someone took the M-B model and just changed to phrasing and descriptions. My M-B description is similar, only it has a more positive "spin."
kcchief19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2003, 09:52 PM   #21
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

DREAMER
(Submissive Introvert Abstract Feeler )

Like just 11% of the population you are a DREAMER (SIAF)--reserved and imaginative. You are basically the shy, silent type. You don't have much interest in facts and figures or most of what's going on around you, but the internal worlds you build for yourself are rich and complex.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2003, 10:20 PM   #22
Doug5984
College Benchwarmer

I remember taking this thing a few weeks ago- I was an accountant....kinda strange that my mom was an accountant and that is one of the fields I was thinking about studying in college
Doug5984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2003, 11:23 PM   #23
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

PERFORMER
(Dominant Extrovert Abstract Feeler )

Like just 6% of the population you are a PERFORMER (DEAF)--personable, self-assured, and excellent under pressure. You are extroverted and strong-willed, which, in combination means you are good with people and aren't willing to let opportunity pass you by. Congratulations. I'm sure all the peons you've stepped on never saw it coming and didn't feel a thing.

You like being naked.

Anyhow, you have formidable creative talents, and you often following what your heart tells you instead of your logical mind. Your exuberance can earn you many friends and admirers, despite your ambition, or it can intimidate the less confident into keeping their distance. It's also possible you're Madonna.

This is me to a T, thanks for the link to the test. I can't wait to see what type it says my wife is.

Todd
MizzouRah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2003, 11:51 PM   #24
Swaggs
Coordinator

MENTOR
(Submissive Extrovert Abstract Thinker )

Like just 6% of the population you are a MENTOR (SEAT). Some would call you the most powerful and influential of all people. Those people are wrong.

The reality is that you DON'T really WANT to impose personal views or beliefs on others. Yet you are extroverted and intelligent, and you like to get involved. So you help others with the pursuit of knowledge.

You're the reason that people say "teachers are also students." You are as much a learner as a master, and this satisfies you.

You won't die a lonely death, but towards the end you'll grow introspective, wondering if your life meant anything. This will last for decades, and you'll die after your spouse.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2003, 11:56 PM   #25
AnalBumCover
College Starter

ADMINISTRATOR
(Submissive Extrovert Concrete Thinker )

Like just 4% of the population you are an ADMINISTRATOR (SECT)--detail-oriented and organized. You're an extrovert, but you lack the over-aggressive tendencies of obnoxious "go-getters." Very nice. However, you probably like getting up in other people's business--living through them a little... dude, sometimes you just gotta let it ride. Don't be such a busy-body.

Anyway , you're an excellent manager, of both yourself and other people. That's because you prefer thinking concretely rather than creatively, and you'd rather follow what your mind tells you than your heart--people respect this, but it can make them mad when their appeals to love and kindness fall on deaf, deaf ears. Try to have a heart sometimes.
Old 05-20-2003, 12:23 AM   #26
rufusjonz
Banned

judge 3%
rufusjonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2003, 01:25 AM   #27
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

MASTERMIND

Like just 8% of the population you are a MASTERMIND
(SIAT). You can be silent and withdrawn, but behind your reserved exterior lies an active mind that allows you to analyze situations and come up with creative, unexpected solutions. Normal people call this "scheming." Don't learn German.

Anyway, your sense of style and originality are your strengths, and people will respect your judgment once they get to know you. If you learn to be a little more personable, you could be a great leader--you've definitely got the "vision" thing down. Just make sure all the plotting you do behind those eyes of yours is healthy.

Famous masterminds in television: Dr. Claw, The Scarecrow and Mrs. King, Montgomery Burns.
Our Deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?

Last edited by Neuqua : 05-20-2003 at 01:26 AM.
Neuqua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2003, 02:35 AM   #28
Airhog
Captain Obvious

DREAMER
(Submissive Introvert Abstract Feeler )

Like just 11% of the population you are a DREAMER (SIAF)--reserved and imaginative. You are basically the shy, silent type. You don't have much interest in facts and figures or most of what's going on around you, but the internal worlds you build for yourself are rich and complex.

Luckily, your creativity and strong heart mean you have a deep personality evident to anyone who gets to know you. It's just that not many people do, because most everyone thinks you're a loser. Talk to yourself less, other people more, little shaver.

Thread Killer extraordinaire

Yay! its football season once again!
Airhog is offline   Reply With Quote