Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-01-2003, 08:43 PM   #1
mrskippy
Banned

Check out my forum and chat room

For $6.95 a month I get unlimited forums, unlimited chatrooms, unlimited e-mail accounts, unlimited Web space.

Check out my forum, join up, post to your hearts content, and offer some feedback. And if anyone is good with graphics let me know if you can create some artwork. Also let me know of any good phpBB hacks. Post these thoughts in the Open Forum.

mcclimans.com Forums

And chat ... you can even create private rooms. Perfect for those late night FOF chats.

chat rooms

mrskippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2003, 11:31 PM   #2
mrskippy
Banned

OK I've got some great, great news on my site for those of you looking to be a writer. I'm looking for game reviewers and travel writers to help out for the soon to relaunch (or perhaps its an initial launch) mcclimans.com

Check out the specifics in the following forum:

http://www.mcclimans.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=10

And if you haven't visited the rest of the forums, please do. We're looking for someone to post a Make Mine Rare, 20 Questions, and I'm With Stupid. That forum is easy to find.

Thanks!!!
Old 06-02-2003, 03:10 AM   #3
mrskippy
Banned

Reality TV forums are now up.

BTW ... I need some moderators. If you see something you like now and want to moderate or if you want to add a forum, please drop me a PM over on the site.

Later this summer, if all goes well I plan to launch mcclimans.com. I will need some help to make this work. The forums give some idea as to the things I'll feature. And as I said, I'm looking for volunteers to provide content.

I did find a goog phpBB hack site. Now I'm just trying to figure out how to install them properly, without screwing up the board as it stands. I've got online status, QOTM, attachment, and penalty box hacks ready to go once I figure out how to work them in.

Again, If you have any ideas on how to make it better or want to help out drop me a PM over there. This is going to be a cool site ...

Speaking of ...

If you need any file hosting for rosters, game mods, etc., let me know. I have unlimited space and a boatload of bandwidth. $6.95/month well spent.
Old 06-02-2003, 06:28 PM   #4
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Hmmm...

-Anxiety

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2003, 08:17 PM   #5
mrskippy
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Anxiety
Hmmm...

-Anxiety

Hmmm... what?

My forums will be down for awhile, while I go through a completely rebuild the system from scratch. I'm working to get the EasyMod installed, which makes it easier to install certain hacks.

I'm also trying to work on getting hacks installed in general.

If anyone is interested in helping out in anyway, please let me know. I'll be using phpBB as you saw.

What I'll really need help on is the Web site. I need some volunteer staff writers. Anyone?