Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-17-2007, 12:03 PM   #2751
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Not sure if we can get things going for the new plan today, but here goes (suggested bids after name):

The following are the wealthiest men in Rome:

Ardentus Enthusiastus--sex slaves
Kayus Whitus--sword killer

The following Romans are extremely wealthy:

Abeus Anxietus--a bodyguard
Passus Caglius--the philosopher
Pathus Twelveus--narcizo lawyer

The following Romans are of moderate wealth:

Barkeepus Valerius Fortynineus--sword killer
Coffeus Yakus Warlordus--bodyguard
Grammus Atticus--ardent lawyer (in case Narc doesn't get back to see this before deadline)
Ironus Headus--sex slaves
Narcizus Lispus--ardent lawyer

The following remaining Romans are of normal wealth:

Autumnus Leavus--philosopher
Chiefus Rumus--narcizo lawyer
Chubbus Chubbus
Daddus Torgous--bodyguard
Mustangus Sallus
Tyrus Ithus--sword killer

I don't think Chubby or Mustang will check in, but if they do, they can announce whomever they want to bid on and bid them.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 12:48 PM   #2752
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Are you sure about asking KWhit to bid on the killer, CR?
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 01:17 PM   #2753
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
I don't think Chubby or Mustang will check in, but if they do, they can announce whomever they want to bid on and bid them.

Don't even remotely compare my activity to Chubby.
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 01:26 PM   #2754
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

As en enjailed person, I cannot bid for services, CR

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 01:52 PM   #2755
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
I'd like to know who beat me for Tititus last night.

There seems to be a lot of missing info, all through the game on who got what. We've focused a lot of attention on the wealthy who may have been grabbing things. But I'm also getting suspicious of anyone who I don't have a service bid history on, or who says they haven't bid on anything. Some of those people must have been secretly bidding for the hidden services.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 01:56 PM   #2756
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee Warlord View Post
My comments? Basically, you're being an idiot. I cannot fathom how the line of 'logic' winds up with this 99999% certainty I'm a bad guy.

When you DO lynch me, and please do, 'cause pretty much noone has listened to me the entire bloody game, I invite everyone to read and COMPREHEND everything I've posted. Not one word the entire game has been untrue.

Not exactly the defense I was hoping to see.
Old 04-17-2007, 02:01 PM   #2757
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

How long are we going to lynch good guys while the silent Chubby continues to be so vastly UTR that no one remembers he's even in teh game? After today, when you see I'm a goodie, look at AE and look at Chubby.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 02:01 PM   #2758
path12
Coordinator

One thing that troubles me about the plan at this point is the fact that I'm losing trust in Ardent quickly, if for no other reason than he is still alive in a role that has had, shall we say.......turnover. I'm by no means comfortable with him bidding on the slaves and possibly blocking a consul or bodyguard or worse.

I don't have so much of a problem with KWhit getting the swordsman just because he has been cleared twice.

The other issue is that I'm not certain we're really getting any valuable information out of the bids we've made the last couple days, have we?

That said, I will go along with the consensus on this. But I had to get my doubts out there.
Old 04-17-2007, 02:15 PM   #2759
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

I will place my bid on Ardentus.
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 02:18 PM   #2760
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
Not exactly the defense I was hoping to see.

Pretty much all you're going to get. I stand by my posts. There's not much I can do about people inventing wild conspiracy theories that magically call me a bad guy. You either believe me or you don't, I haven't been remotely subtle all game.
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 02:19 PM   #2761
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anxiety View Post
How long are we going to lynch good guys while the silent Chubby continues to be so vastly UTR that no one remembers he's even in teh game? After today, when you see I'm a goodie, look at AE and look at Chubby.

I don't mind so much lynching chubby. It would actually be bad if he just all of the sudden showed up and started playing this far into the game and we have no record to review.

But, It does not appear that you have really supported our efforts to take away hiding room from the Tarqs. Although neither has Kwhit or Ardent for that matter.
Old 04-17-2007, 02:23 PM   #2762
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Vote Execute Anxiety

Torgo still needs to be arrested and executed tomorrow, but frankly, I think we've jailed two Tarqs. 'Course, since noone trusts me, obviously they are both good and will be allowed to live now.

Let those who have faith in me freakin' arrest AE already. All...zero of you.

Well, I've got a lot of suspicion about you myself, but I have to say I agree with you here. It makes me question myself a little, since I doubt a traitor would throw other traitors to the wolves. DT and AE are worrisome to me, especially given the position of power AE has. I wish we could issue two execution orders, as I'm sure of Anxietus, and I'm suspicious enough of DT to take a chance on him. This is the first time we've had someone jailed that I thought we had real suspicions of rather than just taking a wild chance.
Old 04-17-2007, 02:25 PM   #2763
Tyrith
College Starter

Quote:

I don't think Chubby is UTR, I think he's probably lying on the floor half dead or something at this point.
Tyrith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 02:26 PM   #2764
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
Well, I've got a lot of suspicion about you myself, but I have to say I agree with you here. It makes me question myself a little, since I doubt a traitor would throw other traitors to the wolves. DT and AE are worrisome to me, especially given the position of power AE has. I wish we could issue two execution orders, as I'm sure of Anxietus, and I'm suspicious enough of DT to take a chance on him. This is the first time we've had someone jailed that I thought we had real suspicions of rather than just taking a wild chance.

And I've been screaming about them (DT and AE)...pretty much the whole game now. AE since the end of the first day, and DT not long after.

And I'm still under heavy suspicion.

See the problem I'm having here?
Old 04-17-2007, 02:27 PM   #2765
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:

Well, I feel like we've tried the "lynch the UTR folks" thing over and over, and eihter been burned, or lied to. I'd say it's time to start arresting people for actual suspicious actions. I haven't found any reason to bother looking at Chubbus myself, but Ardentus does have a reason to be examined, particularly since I'm not sure we'll be able to scan him. The second lawyer keeps getting killed.
Old 04-17-2007, 02:28 PM   #2766
Tyrith
College Starter

Quote:
And I've been screaming about them (DT and AE)...pretty much the whole game now. AE since the end of the first day, and DT not long after.

And I'm still under heavy suspicion.

See the problem I'm having here?

What, we're supposed to just follow whatever you say? Then what would you be saying about us if you were wrong -- oh, I was just screaming my conjecture, I didn't have any actual evidence? Believe it or not, your word is not going to be good in and of itself here. It's enough you didn't get killed on day 2.
Old 04-17-2007, 02:32 PM   #2767
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrith View Post
What, we're supposed to just follow whatever you say? Then what would you be saying about us if you were wrong -- oh, I was just screaming my conjecture, I didn't have any actual evidence? Believe it or not, your word is not going to be good in and of itself here. It's enough you didn't get killed on day 2.

As opposed to some insane chain of "logic" that because I said I didn't get the sword guy when I bid as requested two days ago, I must be lying, and therefore a traitor?

As opposed to any freakin' evidence anyone has had this entire game? (Read: None)

Hell, I HAD a minor bit of evidence against AE when our very first lawyer bought it, and was utterly and completely ignored. Now we've watched every lawyer but him bite it time and time again, and somehow I'm still the bad guy.
Old 04-17-2007, 02:37 PM   #2768
Autumn
Head Coach

I'm not sure who to vote as consul. Narcizo would be my first choice, as he's maintained my trust, but he's out of the running. Chief Rum is getting a lot of votes. I'd be inclined to pick someone out of my neutral list, maybe Grammaticus, Mustangus. Anyone have a current vote count?
Old 04-17-2007, 02:38 PM   #2769
Autumn
Head Coach

Has Ironus Headus indicated when he'll be in today? I'm wanting to hear his arrest list.
Old 04-17-2007, 02:46 PM   #2770
Autumn
Head Coach

Actually looking through the posts Tyrithus seems to have a similar sense on the suspects as I do, and while quiet his posts have been on target I think. So, I will:

ELECT TYRITHUS TO CONSUL
Old 04-17-2007, 02:49 PM   #2771
Barkeep49
Coordinator

I see no further developments for the day. I'm likely out until after lynch, though I hope to check in briefly before I have baseball or after the baseball game (thoguh I might not be home from that until after lynch).
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 03:15 PM   #2772
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Coffee you question my line of reasoning and yet you expect us to believe that you would assassainate someone on a hunch? At least you're getting a trial this way. Which is a whole lot more than saldana got.

I've got to go to bed.

Vote Passa for consul

I have him high up my trust list. He seems to have talked sense and been open. Oh okay, he placed a BG on me is what it is. I would have voted Autumn or Ironhead but that's not a possibility here.
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 03:36 PM   #2773
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

At this point, I would be the 3rd layer of any bid I believe. I will place a bid on the slaves.
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 03:50 PM   #2774
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

I'm not sure of the best choice between the jailed. But I think I have a little more trust for DT at this point.

Vote to throw Abeus Anxietus to the rock
Old 04-17-2007, 03:56 PM   #2775
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

I'm not sure of the best choice between the jailed. But I think I have a little more trust for DT at this point.

Vote to throw Abeus Anxietus to the rock
Old 04-17-2007, 03:57 PM   #2776
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Sorry for the double post, but my system hung up on me.
Old 04-17-2007, 03:58 PM   #2777
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Wait, is Abeeus the one that sent the sex slaves to Ardent?
Old 04-17-2007, 04:13 PM   #2778
Tyrith
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammaticus View Post
Wait, is Abeeus the one that sent the sex slaves to Ardent?

Yeah.
Old 04-17-2007, 04:15 PM   #2779
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Here is what I have as commited so far:

Abeus Anxietus--a bodyguard - cannot bid (jailed)
Pathus Twelveus--narcizo lawyer - said he would go with consensus

Grammus Atticus--ardent lawyer (in case Narc doesn't get back to see this before deadline) - Agreed

Autumnus Leavus--philosopher
Chiefus Rumus--narcizo lawyer
Chubbus Chubbus
Mustangus Sallus - indicated he placed a bid on the slaves

Not an overwhelming list of support so far, but there are still four hours to go.
Old 04-17-2007, 04:17 PM   #2780
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrith View Post
Yeah.

That makes me wonder then. With absolutely no kills while Ardent was blocked with the sex slaves, it could be an issue to give more weight.
Old 04-17-2007, 04:47 PM   #2781
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
That makes me wonder then. With absolutely no kills while Ardent was blocked with the sex slaves, it could be an issue to give more weight.

Yeah, with both kills missing it does make one wonder.
Old 04-17-2007, 04:48 PM   #2782
Autumn
Head Coach

I will bid for the philosopher, as per Chiefus Rumus's plan.
Old 04-17-2007, 04:54 PM   #2783
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Here is what I have as commited so far:

Abeus Anxietus--a bodyguard - cannot bid (jailed)
Pathus Twelveus--narcizo lawyer - said he would go with consensus

Grammus Atticus--ardent lawyer (in case Narc doesn't get back to see this before deadline) - Agreed

Autumnus Leavus--philosopher - agreed
Chiefus Rumus--narcizo lawyer - asuming agreed
Chubbus Chubbus
Mustangus Sallus - indicated he placed a bid on the slaves

Not an overwhelming list of support so far, but there are still four hours to go.

Updated with Autumns response
Old 04-17-2007, 04:55 PM   #2784
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

just catching up on the rest of the day on the train home from work.placeholder post.

lemme be clear:I don't have a lawyer and I withdrew my bid for the lawyer anyways. and I'm jail and innocent.

if I had to name my suspects they'd likely cme frm the "abe,ae,cw" trio fwiw. if you toss me from the rock you're just killing a loyal roman senator...so if you think abe is working for good then vote for me I guess cuz he has more $$. but if you have any doubts toss him. it'll just bump everyone 1 notch up on the $$ scale.

so I guess it comes down to "kill the poor innocent or the rich shady guy" if you boil it down.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 04:58 PM   #2785
Autumn
Head Coach

So far for consul vote I have:

CR 6
Pass 3
Grammaticus 1
Tyrus Ithus 1
Old 04-17-2007, 05:05 PM   #2786
Tyrith
College Starter

Alright, I'm going to be leaving in about half an hour until after the lynch. I'm going to keep my free trip award vote on Anxiety, because for better or worse I think we have to test him now and start to unravel the conspiracy.
Old 04-17-2007, 05:10 PM   #2787
path12
Coordinator

OK. When faced with voting for two people I think are good, my strategy is going to be to vote for the one with the least votes:

THROW DT FROM THE ROCK

My arrest candidates would be Ardent and Chubby. We're past time where it is suspicious simply that he is still alive as a lawyer.

For consul: VOTE CHIEFUS RUMUS CONSUL
VOTE GRAMMATICUS CONSUL

I'd nominate myself, but I don't know how much support I have. I will place the bid for Narcizo as outlined in the plan.......since nobody responded to my concerns about the plan I guess I'm on an island there so I'll just go along with it.
Old 04-17-2007, 05:15 PM   #2788
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Alright Tyrith, see you later.
Old 04-17-2007, 05:20 PM   #2789
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Heh, maybe I'll use that sword killer anyhow. Then someone could arrest me, you could throw me from the rock, and see I was telling the truth. As previously outlined, I may not have much time for this game over the next few days.

Come here, Warlord.
Old 04-17-2007, 05:24 PM   #2790
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
Ardent. This is kind of a valid point. How come you didn't say anything when we were talking about this earlier?
Ardentus We've had to depend on Ardentus' claims of innocence for the executed so far. He hasn't been killed despite lawyers dropping like flies. Like Kayus he has rocketed up the wealth charts. Narcizo's finding of DC as innocent puts Ardentus in better light in my books, but I'm still dubious. How many times has Ardentus's claims been corroborated by another lawyer? I almost pulled the trigger on arresting him yesterday, but didn't want to lose a scan. I'm still on the fence there.

I mentioned the fact I had the sex slaves as soon as I got back online. My brother showed up right at the lynch time (he was supposed to be my softball partner, but showed up late), and it was an hour or so before he left.

As for how many times, that would be twice. Narc and Schmidty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Not sure if we can get things going for the new plan today, but here goes (suggested bids after name):

I'll do the sex slaves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast View Post
Heh, maybe I'll use that sword killer anyhow. Then someone could arrest me, you could throw me from the rock, and see I was telling the truth. As previously outlined, I may not have much time for this game over the next few days.

Come here, Warlord.
And I might do the Warlord. I'm tired of his mouth.
Old 04-17-2007, 05:28 PM   #2791
Poli
FOFC Survivor

And I think I'm reading garbage about the only times we didn't have a kill being when I had sex slaves. You might be an uninformed monkey if you believe that. I've had the slaves twice now. We've only had one night where someone wasn't POISONED.
Old 04-17-2007, 05:52 PM   #2792
Passacaglia
Coordinator

I'm not getting much of a vibe from either of these guys, and if I were, I'd probably be wrong anyway. Anxiety seems the most suspicious to me, though. As much as I hate to vote for anyone who lives in Ypsi...

VOTE ANXIETY BYE-BYE
Old 04-17-2007, 05:52 PM   #2793
Passacaglia
Coordinator

VOTE PASSACAGLIA CONSUL
VOTE MUSTANG CONSUL
Old 04-17-2007, 05:52 PM   #2794
Ironhead
College Prospect

Just got home. Catching up now. Have to admit that I was pretty disappointed with last night's outcome.
Ironhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 06:06 PM   #2795
Autumn
Head Coach

I'll be awaiting your input Senator Ironus Headus. I'm still trying to formulate an arrest plan. With all the back and forth accusations today I'm unsure which camp to point at.
Old 04-17-2007, 06:32 PM   #2796
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Autumn, any questions for me?
Old 04-17-2007, 06:38 PM   #2797
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
OK. When faced with voting for two people I think are good, my strategy is going to be to vote for the one with the least votes:

THROW DT FROM THE ROCK

My arrest candidates would be Ardent and Chubby. We're past time where it is suspicious simply that he is still alive as a lawyer.

For consul: VOTE CHIEFUS RUMUS CONSUL
VOTE GRAMMATICUS CONSUL

I'd nominate myself, but I don't know how much support I have. I will place the bid for Narcizo as outlined in the plan.......since nobody responded to my concerns about the plan I guess I'm on an island there so I'll just go along with it.

WOW.

I JUST WANT TO POINT OUT PATH's FLIP-FLOP FROM LAST NIGHT WITH NEXT-TO-NO EXPLANATION.

LAST NIGHT HE SAID HE BELIEVED EVERYTHING I SAID AND THOUGHT I WAS INNOCENT AFTER REREADING ALL OF BOTH OF OUR POSTS. AND NOW HE VOTES FOR ME!

watch that people. That's hella-wolfy
Old 04-17-2007, 06:39 PM   #2798
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

wait i'm confused. Did I put in both my votes for consul already?
Old 04-17-2007, 06:42 PM   #2799
st.cronin
General Manager

I have one vote from DT for Consul, for Chiefus Rumus.

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 06:43 PM   #2800
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin View Post
I have one vote from DT for Consul, for Chiefus Rumus.

thanks crony