Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-17-2007, 07:50 PM   #51
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izulde View Post
I don't have BBCF yet, but if I pick it up, are Wyoming or San Diego State available at all in the league?

I think we'd all love to have another human player no matter who you pick too, but it is more fun to be in a conference w/ other human players.

SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 08:14 PM   #52
Groundhog
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnDvls View Post
I think we'd all love to have another human player no matter who you pick too, but it is more fun to be in a conference w/ other human players.

Hey, fair go, there are 3 human coaches in the Mount West!
Old 04-17-2007, 09:12 PM   #53
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Week 9 Recruiting

OT/ATH Ernest Webb (6'2", 292 lbs)
Clifton High School
Clifton, AZ

#527 Nationally
#113 West
#34 OT

Webb (1.5/4.5) was a steal this late in recruiting. Not the ideal height for an OT he may move over to G or C where we're lacking depth but he is a smart kid (3.7 GPA) who is incredibly strong. Webb will be another redshirt but we can't wait to see this kid develope.

WR Alton Collins (5'11", 170 lbs)
Shadow Mountain High School
Pheonix, AZ

#681 Nationally
#147 West
#95 WR

Collins (1.5/3.5) is no more then a depth guy though for someone his size he's a strong dude. We aren't expecting miracles here just more depth and he'll be red shirted as is the norm with most of our recruits this year.

Week 10 Plan

We have four schollies out, we hope to land two of the four for sure which I think we will.
DeToxRox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 09:22 PM   #54
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groundhog View Post
Hey, fair go, there are 3 human coaches in the Mount West!

oh I know...I was just stearing him clear of the Sun Belt or C-USA which I think neither has one human coach.
Old 04-17-2007, 09:24 PM   #55
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeToxRox View Post
Week 9 Recruiting

OT/ATH Ernest Webb (6'2", 292 lbs)
Clifton High School
Clifton, AZ

#527 Nationally
#113 West
#34 OT

Webb (1.5/4.5) was a steal this late in recruiting. Not the ideal height for an OT he may move over to G or C where we're lacking depth but he is a smart kid (3.7 GPA) who is incredibly strong. Webb will be another redshirt but we can't wait to see this kid develope.

WR Alton Collins (5'11", 170 lbs)
Shadow Mountain High School
Pheonix, AZ

#681 Nationally
#147 West
#95 WR

Collins (1.5/3.5) is no more then a depth guy though for someone his size he's a strong dude. We aren't expecting miracles here just more depth and he'll be red shirted as is the norm with most of our recruits this year.

Week 10 Plan

We have four schollies out, we hope to land two of the four for sure which I think we will.

you are really starting to pour it on now...I've been stuck @ 9 commits after starting out really strong...I still have 9 offers to give out and probally a shot at only 5 now...looks like I'lll have some extra ones to dish out next year which might help when I lose a lot of seniors.
Old 04-17-2007, 09:31 PM   #56
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnDvls View Post
you are really starting to pour it on now...I've been stuck @ 9 commits after starting out really strong...I still have 9 offers to give out and probally a shot at only 5 now...looks like I'lll have some extra ones to dish out next year which might help when I lose a lot of seniors.

That happened to me last year. I just had a lot of spots open for guys and they jumped at the chance to play early.
Old 04-19-2007, 09:07 PM   #57
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Week 10 Recruiting

OT Frederick Roberts (6'1". 285 lbs)
Vasquez High School
Acton, CA

#747 Nationally
#156 West
#43 OT

Roberts (1.5/3.5) is depth, and that's about it. Can't have too many big uglies though.

FB Chang Wiseman (6", 213 lbs)
Crenshaw High School
Los Angeles, CA

#1073 Nationally
#217 West
#32 FB

Wiseman (2/3.5) is a guy who wanted to come here so we accepted him. He gives us good FB depth and he could be a ST contributor.

Recruiting Summary

We finish with 18 commits and 1 transfer to give us a top class from top to bottom.

Up next is training.
Old 04-20-2007, 09:37 AM   #58
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Recruiting Ranking

The Arizona Wildcats finished with the 18th best class in the Nation, definetly our best to date, but still only the fourth best in the Pac-10. It's going to be a long road to get to the top but I am confident we can get there.
Old 04-22-2007, 06:30 PM   #59
Blade6119
Coordinator

Ya, but your class is defined by Mr. best in the nation. Its a long road, but you have a thoroughbred to lead you down it
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 08:55 PM   #60
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
Ya, but your class is defined by Mr. best in the nation. Its a long road, but you have a thoroughbred to lead you down it

Haha true. Tonights training sim is the most important of the off season because we finally know what we truly have to look forward to. Can't wait.
Old 04-23-2007, 09:02 PM   #61
DeToxRox
Head Coach

2009 Arizona Wildcats Roster

Quarterbacks

Code:
James Chavez (JR*) 4.0/4.5 Scott Kirk (SR) 3.0/4.0 William King (FR) 2.5/4.5 Todd Clark (FR*) 1.5/2.5 Benjamin Adkins (SR*) 1.0/1.0

Summary: We have, on paper, two solid QB's, with a third one waiting in the wings (King).
Unfortunatley neither Chavez nor Kirk have ever been that productive under center for us.
Chavez will benefit this year from a lot of running and we're giving him the benefit of the
doubt early on but if the struggles continue we'll be sure to give Kirk the keys.

Code:
Running Backs William Davis (FR) 4.5/5.0 Henry Love (SO) 3.5/4.5 Aaron Ford (SO*) 2.5/3.5 Keith Mullins (JR) 2.0/2.5 Eric Ackerman (SR) 1.0/1.0 Fullbacks Ernest Romero (FR) 2.0/4.0 Chang Wiseman (FR) 2.5/3.5 Emilio Lawerence (SR) 2.0/2.5

Summary: We're definetly a ground it out team who could run upwards of fifty times a game if
so inclined. Freshman stud running back, Parade All American William Davis is going to get the
bulk of the carries but last years prized recruit Henry Love will definetly see the rock
himself. We have a lot of depth here, so much so that Aaron Ford will be a threat out of the
backfield in his own right.

At fullback we're relying on a pair of true freshman in Ernest Romero and Chang Wiseman.
Romero is a total package in the backfield as a solid blocker, runner and reciever. We're
going to definetly need that dynamic to spice up our playcalling.

Code:
Wide Recievers Stephan Campbell (JR) 3.0/3.5 James Barr (SO*) 3.0/3.5 Gabe Thompson (SO) 2.5/4.0 Joe Holland (SO) 2.0/3.0 James Miller (FR) 2.0/4.0 Alton Collins (FR) 1.5/3.5 Galen Adkins (SR) 1.5/2.5 Andrew Woodard (FR*) 1.5/2.5 Tight Ends Walter Simon (SR*) 3.0/3.5 Edward Lynch (SR) 3.0/3.5 Rob Hendricks (JR*) 2.5/4.0 Merlin Clarke (SO) 1.0/2.0

Summary: The JUCO in Campbell, and the transfer from Wisconsin in Barr will start at FL and SE respectivley. Last years top wide out Gabe Thompson will be the third WR but he will see equal
time at FL and SE. We'll utilize those three guys primarily with Joesph Holland as our fourth.
Miller and Collins will red shirt but could see some PT if any of the guys in front of them
fall victim to injury.

At TE we have a lot of depth but Simon will be our man to start the year. No matter who we put
in at TE they should deliever as well as anyone else but they will get a few shots together as
we'll play some double TE sets.

Code:
Offensive Tackles Lawernece Applegate (SO) 3.0/4.5 Paul Sims (FR*) 2.5/4.0 Ryan James (JR*) 2.0/3.0 Ernest Webb (FR) 2.5/4.5 Steven Brown (FR) 2.0/4.5 Frederick Roberts (FR) 2.0/3.5 Robert McClaughlin (SO*) 1.5/2.5 Nicholas Mcgowan (SO) 1.0/2.0 Offensive Guards Richard Webb (JR) 3.0/4.0 Mark Hill (JR) 3.0/4.5 Johnny Mayer (FR) 2.5/4.0 Lloyd Bowman (JR*) 2.0/3.0 Norris Hernandez (FR) 1.0/1.5 Robert Smith (SO) 1.0/1.5 Centers Ricardo Mckenzie (SR) 2.5/3.5 Shawn Gardner (FR) 1.0/1.5 Tracy Washington (SR) 1.0/1.0

Summary: We'll move one of our excess tackles, probably Roberts to Center, and we're going to for sure RS both Webb and Brown under the assumption we can pull it if we get ravaged by
injuries. Applegate and Sims though are studs who will anchor the line for a long time. At
Guard we have Webb and Hill, both guys have started both years and know how to play. Mckenzie
is our only senior and he's gritty but not that great. His short comings are offset by the raw
talent of the other four. With four (potentially) starters coming back for next year, this
could could start building into something special this year.

Defensive Ends

Code:
John Fuller (SO*) 2.5/3.5 Carl Davenport (SO) 2.5/4.0 Edward Taylor (FR) 2.5/4.5 Alex Brooks (FR) 1.5/4.0 Douglas Knutson (JR*) 1.5/2.5

Defensive Tackles

Code:
Edward Condon (SR*) 4.0/5.0 John Clemons (JR) 3.0/4.5 Florentino Buchanan (FR) 1.5/3.5 David Lopez (SR) 1.0/1.5 James Ackerman (SO) 1.0/1.5 Brett Wall (JR) 1.0/1.0

Summary: We're going to hope that our Ends can get to the QB. Fuller and Davenport are solid, but Davenport definetly has the more upside of the two. He has a motor that won't stop and we'll hope he keeps rolling all year long. Edward Taylor will see time too as a true FR as the third DE while Brooks will be red shirting this year.

At DT, this is our strength though depth definetly is not. Condon and Clemons are hosses who can disrupte an entire teams offense by busting through the line and letting the LB's run free. Buchanan is another freshman who'll see time for us because of our lack of DT depth.

Inside Linebackers

Code:
Rodney Riddle (SR) 2.5/3.0 Charles Martin (FR*) 2.5/3.0 Edward Avila (JR*) 2.5/3.0 George Donald (JR) 1.5/1.5 Ed Mcfarland (SO) 2.5/4.5

Outside Linebackers

Code:
Benjamin Morris (JR) 3.5/4.5 Robert Miller (SR) 3.0/4.0 Leigh Pope (SR) 2.0/3.0 Michael Wallace (SR) 1.0/2.0 Harold Johnson (FR) 2.5/5.0

Summary: Our ILB's are weak, no question about it. Our best ILB is Ed Mcfarland but he's an incoming transfer from Georgia who won't be available to us until next year. The plan right now may be to move Robert Miller to the inside so we can allow Harold Johnson to hit the field as our WLB.

At OLB we have three studs in Morris, Miller and Johnson. We want Johnson on the field and not stuck red shirting so the plan now may be to move Miller to the inside as stated above. It'll be a decision we sit on for a few days before we pull the trigger on.

Cornerbacks

Code:
Albert Wiggins (JR) 3.0/4.0 Phillips Wiggins (JR) 2.5/3.5 Alan Smith (JR*) 2.0/3.0 Timothy Rodriguez (FR) 2.0/3.5 Francis Dunham (SO) 1.0/2.0 Craig Heath (JR) 1.0/1.5

Free Safeties

Code:
Glenn Jean (SO) 3.5/5.0 William Colon (FR) 1.5/4.0 James Conroy (JR*) 1.5/2.5 Larry Mitchell (JR) 1.0/2.0

Strong Safeties

Code:
Blake Bennett (JR) 3.5/4.0 Jeffery Camacho (SO) 3.0/4.5 Dennis Green (SR) 2.5/3.5 David Perry (JR) 1.0/2.5

Summary: Albert Wiggins is entrenched as our #1 DB. Jeffery Camacho is going to move from SS to CB and become the #2 DB while Philip Wiggins works as our Nickle man. Smith will provide depth while we red shirt Rodriguez.

As FS Glenn Jean is coming off an impressive freshman campaign and is going to be a player again this year. His backup will be Dennis Green who is both the FS and SS backup. William Colon will RS unless we need him.

As SS, Blake Bennett, the JUCO we brought in was so impressive this spring he's made the jump to our #1 SS. That coupled with our lack of DB's moved Camacho to the corners while Green continues as jack of all trades.

Kickers

Code:
Kenneth Young (JR) 3.5/4.0 Paul Edwards (SO) 1.0/1.5

Punters
Code:
Michael Sherman (SR) 3.0/3.5 Dale Noel (FR) 1.0/1.5

Summary: Young and Sherman are our starters; it's self explanatory here.

Last edited by DeToxRox : 04-25-2007 at 06:08 PM.
Old 04-23-2007, 10:05 PM   #62
General Mike
Pro Starter

I am gonna get killed week 1.
General Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 02:11 PM   #63
DeToxRox
Head Coach

2009 Arizona Schedule

Week 1: @ Rutgers
Week 2: TCU
Week 3: #15 Wisconsin
Week 4: Oregon
Week 5: #23 California
Week 6: Open
Week 7: @ Stanford
Week 8: #20 Washington State
Week 9: @ Washington
Week 10: @ #18 Notre Dame
Week 11: #6 UCLA
Week 12: #16 Oregon State
Week 13: Open
Week 14: @ Arizona State

I think with this schedule we can definetly make some noise early on. We're set up for at least 2-2 but 4-0 isn't out of the realm of possibility. Wisconsin and Oregon are notoriously solid teams but OU is going to be in a down year and both games are in the Desert. Cal is always a thorne in our side but once again they're in the Desert, then we go to Stanford a team we can never beat. Wazzou is always solid and Washington is decent but coming off a down year. Going into that last four game stretch I'd like to think we'll be 6-2 (best case) or 5-3 or 4-4 (most likely). Anything else will be highly disappointing.

Last edited by DeToxRox : 04-25-2007 at 06:01 PM.
Old 04-25-2007, 05:50 PM   #64
DeToxRox
Head Coach

We're roughly two weeks away from the games. The anticipation is killer.
Old 04-25-2007, 05:56 PM   #65
Blade6119
Coordinator

Excuse me, im insulted...you have the audacity to strip my squad of our national ranking on your schedule? You disrespectful jerk!! This is going on our quote board!!!!

Looking forward to our matchup, should be a great game!
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 04-25-2007, 06:01 PM   #66
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Quote:
Excuse me, im insulted...you have the audacity to strip my squad of our national ranking on your schedule? You disrespectful jerk!! This is going on our quote board!!!!

Looking forward to our matchup, should be a great game!

Whoops. Forgot Notre Dames before too haha.
Old 04-25-2007, 07:41 PM   #67
DeToxRox
Head Coach

2009 Arizona Team Captains

QB James Chavez: Chavez was banged up a lot last year and didn't put up great numbers but he earned his teams respect by always coming back out for another go of it. In this offense he won't be relied on to put up typical Pac 10 QB numbers but he will be called upon to lead the team both on the field and off the field. He is the Wildcats only offensive captain.

OLB Benjamin Morris: Morris is a playmaker and has been since he stepped foot on the field. As a Freshman he contributed 114 tackles and 6 sacks, while last season as a Sophmore he had 108 tackles, 4 sacks and 3 INT. He is once again the man on defense and is looking like a candidate for the P10 DPOY award.

DT Edward Condon: Edward Condon is in his final year in the Desert. His stats may not be the best but he has 15 career sacks and has spent the past two years as NT. This year we'll be back to the 4-3 where Condon will do his most damage and he hopes to finally lead the Wildcats to a bowl game in his final season on campus.

Last edited by DeToxRox : 04-25-2007 at 07:41 PM.
Old 04-27-2007, 04:10 PM   #68
DeToxRox
Head Coach

2007 Arizona Spring Game Notes

Robert Miller made huge strides in his change to the Inside. He looked good patroling the middle of the field as Morris and Johnson went sideline to sideline. Miller (3.0/4.0) is entrenched at starting ILB.

Jeffery Camacho's move from SS to CB was seemless to as he overtook Philip Wiggins spot at CB. Camacho (2.5/4.0) is a ball hawk who had a pick off Scott Kirk during the game.

Freshman Frederick Roberts (3.0/3.5) was so impressive at Center he took over the starting job from Ricardo Mckenzie.

All three spots in question are now set, and the 2009 season seems all set on the Wildcat front.
Old 04-27-2007, 04:30 PM   #69
beargrowlz
High School Varsity

Very nice writeup dude. Looking forward to Week 11.

[email protected]
TCY Golden Scribe Winner - Bear Goes Home

"The measure of a man's real character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out."
--Thomas B. Macaulay

Last edited by beargrowlz : 04-27-2007 at 04:30 PM.
beargrowlz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 04:31 PM   #70
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by beargrowlz View Post
Very nice writeup dude. Looking forward to Week 11.

You are my pick to win the Pac 10; Let's just hope both our backs are healthy going into that slugfest.
Old 04-27-2007, 08:25 PM   #71
Blade6119
Coordinator

Ill make sure to tell my DL to target bear's RB in the knees, just to help ya out

You two should get a good measuring stick of each other based on how you both play me before the conference season starts
Demotivation
Old 04-27-2007, 08:51 PM   #72
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Quote:
Ill make sure to tell my DL to target bear's RB in the knees, just to help ya out

You two should get a good measuring stick of each other based on how you both play me before the conference season starts

Well played. We'll be sure to swap secrets.
Old 04-29-2007, 06:16 PM   #73
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Arizona Schemes for 2009

While our OC favors a Run 'n Gun offense, we have to go Smash mouth because we're strong on the line and in the backfield. We'll still throw more then most Smash mouth teams but at the end of the day we feel we're a ground and pound team who wants to control the clock.

On Defense we're going to the 4-3. Our new DC favors the 3-4 but we don't have enough solid LB's to run out a stream of guys. We'll let our three playmaking LB's make the plays and utilize our two stud DT's to help snuff the run.
Old 04-29-2007, 11:16 PM   #74
DeToxRox
Head Coach

2009 Pre-Season All Pac 10

First Team

QB: Billy Smith (USC)
RB: Kenneth Mason (UCLA)
FB: Tyler Stevens (UCLA)
WR: Patrick Quinn (OSU)
WR: Billy Weaver (WSU)
TE: Michael Costello (UW)
OT: Rudolph Bell (UCLA)
OG: James Sloan (OU)
C: David Carmona (USC)
OG: Christopher Pritchett (UW)
OT: Samuel Kreuger (CAL)

DE: John Cobb (WSU)
DT: Theodore Forsythe (UW)
DT: Barry Garcia (OSU)
DE: Robert Stewart (ASU)
LB: Morris Snider (UCLA)
LB: Michael Schwartz (CAL)
LB: Benjamin Morris (UA)
CB: William Porter (WSU)
FS: Glenn Jean (UA)
SS: Corey Morgan (UCLA)
CB: Brian Lind (ASU)

K: Adrian McDonald (OSU)
P: Christopher Carter (UW)

Second Team

QB: Alex Blunt (OU)
RB: Eugene Vance (ASU)
FB: Richard Dejesus (UW)
WR: Joe Engle (UW)
WR: Travis Brown (OSU)
TE: Alex Templeton (USC)
OT: Johnny Schneider (STAN)
OG: Rufus Mason (UW)
C: Roberto Archer (UCLA)
OG: Patrick Howard (STAN)
OT: Jonathan Jennings (USC)

DE: Anthony Martinez (UW)
DT: Gregory Richie (UW)
DT: Richard David (CAL)
DE: Robert Jackson (ASU)
LB: Victor Jordan (STAN)
LB: Howard Cantu (STAN)
LB: Elijan Murphy (OU)
CB: Albert Wiggins (UA)
FS: John Dyer (WSU)
SS: Samuel Herndon (WSU)
CB: Preston Fletcher (OU)

K: James Bailey (UCLA)
P: Stephen Bryant (OSU)

Based off of last years year end awards and stats

*Benjamin Morris: Finished last year as 2nd Team All Pac 10. Had 108 tackles, 4 sacks and 3 INT. First Team All Pac 10 as a Freshman as well as Pac 10 Freshman of the Year. Should finish the year First Team All Pac 10 this year.

*Glenn Jean: 84 tackles and 3 INT as a true FR, Jean was the anchor in our secondary and will be even better this year. We'll go as far as Jean and Morris take us this season.

*Albert Wiggins: 32 tackles and 4 INT last year in a pass happy Pac 10. He was solid but not spectacular, fortunatley for him he is one of the better returning DB's as theres a big turnover in the conference at that position.

Last edited by DeToxRox : 04-30-2007 at 04:21 PM.
Old 04-29-2007, 11:31 PM   #75
kingfc22
Head Coach

Would that be a Pac-10 conference prediction?
Old 04-29-2007, 11:34 PM   #76
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfc22 View Post
Would that be a Pac-10 conference prediction?

As far as pre-season all pac 10? I just took last years returning All P10 guys and then filled out the spots not filled with returning winners with guys with good stats returning. Took about forty minutes but I think it's pretty solid as far as fairness.
Old 04-30-2007, 01:44 PM   #77
MrBug708
Head Coach

He was more illustrating the point that you called it All Americans, unless you think the PAC-10 is that good that everyone will be an AA
MrBug708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 02:31 PM   #78
Blade6119
Coordinator

Well, they did win all 3 of the major individual awards last year
Demotivation
Old 04-30-2007, 09:55 PM   #79
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBug708 View Post
He was more illustrating the point that you called it All Americans, unless you think the PAC-10 is that good that everyone will be an AA

Ha well played.

See you re-regged on the FOFC-BBCF forum, Wazzou is open Bugger, we need one more.
Old 05-15-2007, 04:07 PM   #80
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Sorry for lack of updates, I'll be back on this again now.

Week 1: L 35-31 @ Rutgers
Week 2: W 20-16 vs TCU
Old 05-20-2007, 06:19 PM   #81
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Week 3: L 31-28 vs #7 Wiconsin
Old 05-20-2007, 06:24 PM   #82
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Week 4 vs #25 Oregon

Oregon is a team with talent but is poorly coached, we're playing with our top offensive players, QB Chavez and RB Davis banged up but able to see some PT.

The scoring opens up early with our offense getting us down the field in a hurry and RB Love punching it in from yard (AZ 7-0) Unfortunatley Oregon wastes no time by smashing it back down our throats, lead by RB Wolf taking it in from 7 yards out (7-7)

The second half sees TE Simon catch a 7 yard seed from QB Kirk to put us up 14-7, but Oregon gets two FG to make it 14-13. Thankfully we manage to move the ball downfield to allow our K Young to knock in a 37 yard FG (17-13) to send us to the half with the lead.

Oregon responds to start the third with 40 yard TD pass by WR Rector (20-17). With the game needing to have big plays in someones favor, our injured star RB Davis responds with two long TD runs of 20 and 37 yards to send us off the field with a big win in our P10 opener.

POTG - RB William Davis (AZ) 12 carries for 134 yards and 2 TD

(Better updates coming with tonights sim)
Old 05-20-2007, 06:45 PM   #83
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Week 5 Preview: Arizona (2-2) vs Cal (2-2)
Cal + 3 on the road

Cal is coming off a tough one point loss at home to #23 Washington, and have a banged up backfield with their top QB probable, and their top two RBs hurt, the main one questionable while the other is probable.

They're a West Coast Offense team who has more success running then throwing, and they'veb een marred by bad QB performance all year.

We need to keep the run game going like it did vs the Ducks for us to win this game and head into our bye week 2-0 in the Pac 10.