Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-27-2003, 12:26 AM   #1
MikeVic
Head Coach

NBA Draft!

Hey.. haven't posted in a loooong time, but I do check in to read sometimes. Thought I'd post this here instead of the NBA Draft forum, so that I can access it easier

Anyway, is it just me, or does Bosh have a chance to become another Camby? He just seems so skinny. I hate +big-men" that aren't that strong, and skinny too. He might have a lot of potential, but he'll get injured like Camby and Jelani McCoy, due to the wear and tear during the season.

My parents watched a draft for the first time in awhile, and all because some Polish and Croatian guys were suppossed to get drafted :P I don't know much about these guys, but I did hear that Lampe was good, and told my mom he'll go top 10... she was not too happy when it was pick 17, and TheScore had to change to WWE Smackdown, and just screw the rest of the draft... come to think of it, neither was I... does anyone know anything about these Polish and Croatians that were drafted?

Is it just me, or will it be impossible to watch NBA on ABC from now on? Bill Walton will have orgasms talking about the Lakers and his son Luke.

Final thought/question.... I've heard of a guy being called "Euro-Jordan." Was it that French guy Pietrus, or however you spell it? They kept on saying positive stuff about him... I can't figure out why he didn't go to the Bulls! They needed a guard to replace Jay Will, and they could market this guy

From the 17 picks that I saw, seemed like a strange draft. I just wish TheScore would have shown the whole thing... it was kind of funny, actually, since the host on TheScore seemed bitter about having to skip the rest of the draft to show wrestling, and said something like: "Unfortunately, due to contractual reasons, we have to go to WWE Smackdown right now, since the WWE had this spot first." Thought it was funny

MikeVic is offline   Reply With Quote