H.S. Freshman Team

34 % Nerd, 56% Geek, 17% Dork
-apoc- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 11:47 PM   #53
Fidatelo
Pro Starter

Your Score: Joe Normal

17 % Nerd, 34% Geek, 34% Dork
"Breakfast? Breakfast schmekfast, look at the score for God's sake. It's only the second period and I'm winning 12-2. Breakfasts come and go, Rene, but Hartford, the Whale, they only beat Vancouver maybe once or twice in a lifetime."
Fidatelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 12:04 AM   #54
Antmeister
Pro Starter

39 % Nerd, 34% Geek, 21% Dork
Old 10-27-2007, 01:06 AM   #55
Atocep
Coordinator

30 % Nerd, 13% Geek, 8% Dork
Atocep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 06:49 AM   #56
Raiders Army
Coordinator

30 % Nerd, 21% Geek, 26% Dork

For The Record:

A Nerd is someone who is passionate about learning/being smart/academia.
A Geek is someone who is passionate about some particular area or subject, often an obscure or difficult one.
A Dork is someone who has difficulty with common social expectations/interactions.
You scored less than half in all three, earning you the title of: Joe Normal.

This is not to say that you don't have some Nerd, Geek or Dork inside of you--we all do, and you can see the percentages you have right above. This is just to say that none of those qualities stand out so much as to define you. Sure, you enjoy an episode of Star Trek now and again, and yeah, you kinda enjoyed a few classes back in the day. And, once in a while, you stumble while walking down the street even though there was nothing there to cause you to trip. But, for the most part, you look and act fairly typically, and aren't much of an outcast.

I'd say there's a fair chance someone asked you to take this test. In any event, fairly normal.

Congratulations!

If you enjoyed this test, I would love the feedback!

Also, you might want to check out some of my other tests if you're interested in any of the following:

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Professional Wrestling

Love & Sexuality

America/Politics

Thanks Again! -- THE NERD? GEEK? OR DORK? TEST

Link: The Nerd? Geek? or Dork? Test written by donathos on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 09:48 AM   #57
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

39 % Nerd, 34% Geek, 39% Dork

For The Record:

A Geek is someone who is passionate about some particular area or subject, often an obscure or difficult one.
A Dork is someone who has difficulty with common social expectations/interactions.
You scored less than half in all three, earning you the title of: Joe Normal.

This is not to say that you don't have some Nerd, Geek or Dork inside of you--we all do, and you can see the percentages you have right above. This is just to say that none of those qualities stand out so much as to define you. Sure, you enjoy an episode of Star Trek now and again, and yeah, you kinda enjoyed a few classes back in the day. And, once in a while, you stumble while walking down the street even though there was nothing there to cause you to trip. But, for the most part, you look and act fairly typically, and aren't much of an outcast.

I'd say there's a fair chance someone asked you to take this test. In any event, fairly normal.

Congratulations!
Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 01:08 PM   #58
MikeVic
Head Coach

47 % Nerd, 60% Geek, 39% Dork

For The Record:

You scored better than half in Geek, earning you the title of: Pure Geek.

It's not that you're a school junkie, like the nerd, and you don't really stand out in a crowd, like the dork, you just have some interests that aren't quite mainstream. Perhaps it's anime, perhaps it's computers, perhaps it's bottlecaps, perhaps it's all of those and more. Your interests take you to events and gatherings that are filled with people you find unusual and beyond-the-pale, but you don't quite consider yourself "of that crowd." Instead, you consider yourself to be fairly normal.

Which, you are.
MikeVic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 01:35 PM   #59
Izulde
Head Coach

60 % Nerd, 52% Geek, 56% Dork

For The Record:

You scored better than half in all three, earning you the title of: Outcast Genius.

Outcast geniuses usually are bright enough to understand what society wants of them, and they just don't care! They are highly intelligent and passionate about the things they know are *truly* important in the world. Typically, this does not include sports, cars or make-up, but it can on occassion (and if it does then they know more than all of their friends combined in that subject).

Outcast geniuses can be very lonely, due to their being outcast from most normal groups and too smart for the room among many other types of dorks and geeks, but they can also be the types to eventually rule the world, ala Bill Gates, the prototypical Outcast Genius.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 04:20 PM   #60
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wade moore View Post
34 % Nerd, 39% Geek, 17% Dork

Joe Normal.

This was almost identical to mine.
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 04:47 PM   #61
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

43 % Nerd, 73% Geek, 34% Dork

It's not that you're a school junkie, like the nerd, and you don't really stand out in a crowd, like the dork, you just have some interests that aren't quite mainstream. Perhaps it's anime, perhaps it's computers, perhaps it's bottlecaps, perhaps it's all of those and more. Your interests take you to events and gatherings that are filled with people you find unusual and beyond-the-pale, but you don't quite consider yourself "of that crowd." Instead, you consider yourself to be fairly normal.

I would pretty much say that sums me up....
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 04:49 PM   #62
Racer
College Benchwarmer

I am 47% nerd, 13% geek and 52% dork.
Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 07:08 PM   #63
Buccaneer
Head Coach

That was interesting. I guess I scored a little higher on the Nerd because I do like to read and am edumacated but other than that, I'm far down the geek and dork scale (thankfully).

34 % Nerd, 4% Geek, 17% Dork

Last edited by Buccaneer : 05-22-2008 at 07:08 PM.
Buccaneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 05:16 AM   #64
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

60 % Nerd, 52% Geek, 56% Dork

Outcast geniuses usually are bright enough to understand what society wants of them, and they just don't care! They are highly intelligent and passionate about the things they know are *truly* important in the world. Typically, this does not include sports, cars or make-up, but it can on occassion (and if it does then they know more than all of their friends combined in that subject).

Outcast geniuses can be very lonely, due to their being outcast from most normal groups and too smart for the room among many other types of dorks and geeks, but they can also be the types to eventually rule the world, ala Bill Gates, the prototypical Outcast Genius.

Congratulations!
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 03:36 PM   #65
ColtCrazy
College Starter

I'm a teacher that loves computers, plays wargames, and collects sports cards, pub coasters, and pub glasses. I was doomed from the start on this one.

82% nerd, 64% geek, 32% dork

I'm a cool, modern nerd. Wow, I feel special. I'm probably more of a nerk, or a gerd, or some blend of the top 2.
ColtCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 04:17 PM   #66
AlexB
Pro Starter

43 % Nerd, 30% Geek, 39% Dork

Clearly a flawed questionnaire, as it thinks I am a well rounded individual

What a fantastic 2000th post
AlexB is offline   Reply With Quote